get

• 8Worf
  • 6Rustled
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 14 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm

right up until it started blinking
Relationships are going to be so sexually charged and toxic for the younger generation of the world when those things get to a lifelike stage. I imagine widespread acceptance will start when an economically priced roomba version of a lifelike person is available. Then people would be allowed to buy downloadable, and attachable "mods." I can see the news headline now "Wife breaks up with Husband when she came home and found him fucking the Roomba v3.1! Roomba says it was just cleaning up a mess!"

vM22Yb.gif

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Juvarisx

Florida
Relationships are going to be so sexually charged and toxic for the younger generation of the world when those things get to a lifelike stage. I imagine widespread acceptance will start when an economically priced roomba version of a lifelike person is available. Then people would be allowed to buy downloadable, and attachable "mods." I can see the news headline now "Wife breaks up with Husband when she came home and found him fucking the Roomba v3.1! Roomba says it was just cleaning up a mess!"

vM22Yb.gif

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users