AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
get

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X

Wait. Ski lifts, you just jump on and hope for the best? Does that fucker sway? Are there no seat belts?! What happens when it's windy as fuck? What if a fat bitch decides to adjust her titties or some shit, and the lift starts moving?! At least a fuckin handle to hold onto for dear life!!

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Wait. Ski lifts, you just jump on and hope for the best? Does that fucker sway? Are there no seat belts?! What happens when it's windy as fuck? What if a fat bitch decides to adjust her titties or some shit, and the lift starts moving?! At least a fuckin handle to hold onto for dear life!!
yea if you've never ski'd before, you are either gonna drop or face plant when getting off
yea it's just a literal hook on a line, like a clothes hanger
seat belts would make getting off impossible
windy is fun
fat bitch will faceplant
handle again will make getting off impossible, plus most ppl are busy holding their ski poles anyway

...yea i know white ppl just try to find fun ways to die

i remember snow boarding in college and my now wife was on the lift saw me go down the hill, then i landed vertical like a cartoon head first and she thought i was dead.

then i just got back up and boarded down,

thats not gonna happen on a 40yr old body now tho, lulz

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
LOL, yes they sway, I don't ski but I do ride them in the summer months for downhill mountain bike action. You get use to it.

scared homer simpson GIF

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

There is a hoop/bar that you lower over yourself (you can see it in that clip, above the seat). But, it doesn't look like anyone is choosing to use it. YOLO!

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
There is a hoop/bar that you lower over yourself (you can see it in that clip, above the seat). But, it doesn't look like anyone is choosing to use it. YOLO!
We didn't usually put the bar down until we were 10 to 20 foot off the ground. Many, if not most, lifts have a footrest on the bar that felt good to rest your skis on, for the trip up the mountain.

I have skied almost every place in Colorado, and I don't remember any lift that didn't have a bar, but then, it's not something you necessarily take note of.

Every outing I have seen inexperienced people fall getting on or off a lift (while I was waiting at the top or bottom) and a few experienced people (probably) just get unlucky in catching an edge on dismount (a good dismount is more difficult for boards, than skis). Every skier has been stuck on a stopped lift, when someone messes up. If its a busy time of year, you can count on being on the lift while it's stopped, due to people falling, multiple times a day. Staying away from he n00b slopes will cut that down immensely.

For reference on how the vast majority of people look as they travel up the mountain.
2023-03-09 10.28.39 www.sportrx.com 2947c87fc145.png

Gif for the thread:
ski lift fail GIF

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
on the flip side you don't see many skiers with the sugars, so are they trying to die or trying to live longer? hrm

AgedArcticAfricanwildcat-size_restricted.gif
Fresh air, exercise, white snow, white people, a super fun slide down a frickin mountain; what's not to love?

• 7Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Fresh air, exercise, white snow, white people, a super fun slide down a frickin mountain; what's not to love?

jesus christ, is she made out of norweigian steel? she ate that face plant going at 30mph like it was nothing

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users