omg my wife has a birthday soon. Where do I get these?
Hoss Make America's Team Great Again <Gold Donor> 31,766 26,456 Feb 26, 2025 #30,261 lurkingdirk said: Click to expand... omg my wife has a birthday soon. Where do I get these? 6 Reactions: 5 users
Lanx <Prior Amod> 78,425 184,537 Feb 26, 2025 #30,262 lurkingdirk said: Click to expand... clear ice thats some faggot shit 21 Reactions: 2 users
Lanx <Prior Amod> 78,425 184,537 Feb 26, 2025 #30,263 Hoss said: omg my wife has a birthday soon. Where do I get these? Click to expand... just saw this cuz i linked the clear ice garbage, why didn't you just ask me Big Eye Dog Slippers Big Eye Dog Fun Cartoon Package Head EVA Slippers Cute Cartoon Dog Slippers Soft Thick Sole Comfy House Sandals Slides (7.5-8, Green) 11 Reactions: 1 users
Hoss said: omg my wife has a birthday soon. Where do I get these? Click to expand... just saw this cuz i linked the clear ice garbage, why didn't you just ask me Big Eye Dog Slippers Big Eye Dog Fun Cartoon Package Head EVA Slippers Cute Cartoon Dog Slippers Soft Thick Sole Comfy House Sandals Slides (7.5-8, Green)
Bandwagon Kolohe <Rickshaw Potatoes> 26,192 71,148 Feb 26, 2025 #30,265 Hoss said: omg my wife has a birthday soon. Where do I get these? Click to expand... You're such an adorable old faggot (respectfully) 41 Reactions: 4 users
Hoss said: omg my wife has a birthday soon. Where do I get these? Click to expand... You're such an adorable old faggot (respectfully)
lurkingdirk AssHat Taint <Medals Crew> 61,671 323,990 Feb 28, 2025 #30,277 I've done this so many times. Good times. 321 Reactions: 6 users