The Animated GIF Thread

Ben_sl

shitlord
Dngdr.gif

Bane_sl

shitlord
Do GIFs load up stopped mid animation for anyone else here? The GIFs on screen while its loading are fine.. but scrolling down the others are caught mid frame.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
URL: chrome://plugins/

Look for Flash. If you have more than one flash plugin, disable all but one.

Ghork

Molten Core Raider
you can click gifs with your middle mouse button(scroll wheel) in chrome, and they'll play

Bane_sl

shitlord
Have only Flash Player installed and it is enabled. Still nada. And I really don't want to update to the new version, I hate how it's set up. Might have no choice.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Fuck yes, this took a long time to make, had to download the episode from a torrent site, split it up and convert it to a readable photoshop format, then split the gif in-half and combine it in a different program because PS couldn't do it. But finally, BEHOLD the best GIF on the internet.
alj8hog

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Fuck yes, this took a long time to make, had to download the episode from a torrent site, split it up and convert it to a readable photoshop format, then split the gif in-half and combine it in a different program because PS couldn't do it. But finally, BEHOLD the best GIF on the internet.
alj8hog
Quite possibly the best gif ever made! Kudos to you!

Grayson Carlyle

Golden Squire
alj8hog
403. That's an error.
Your client does not have permission to get URL /I4AcEgpmOeVDyZYQhvlYM1IF0OQEufncC9CKVWjr_UG0PxVoxz tnNW293fclJQ3hwvI7jUrYbno from this server.
Try again?