i1haFxeRZXioK.GIF

iycSkBdcpQhfg.gif

imHEugYd2K6KB.gif

iboCfugl89pJg6.gif

igqIiGCPq06g.gif

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Seriously? It's from Parks and Rec. I think it's actually an out-take... I remember the scene, but I don't remember Aubrey losing it like that.

doc_sancheZ_sl

shitlord
andys wiping problem - YouTubestill no clue how to embed youtube videos. SOmeone told me it'S for the better, so here's the link. PRetty sure it's an outtake, you can hear some dude laughing in the back as well D;

e: Audrey is so hawt cause I think she's sorta similarly odd compared to her character on the show.

greets

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Ask Fedor for more and he delivers. Then he immediately posts a spoiler, which you assume might be safe. You would be wrong. But 1 time out of 100 it might be that same girl even more naked so I fucking end up hitting the god damned spoiler which I almost never do. Feels like...

rrr_img_48516.jpg

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Ask Fedor for more and he delivers. Then he immediately posts a spoiler, which you assume might be safe. You would be wrong. But 1 time out of 100 it might be that same girl even more naked so I fucking end up hitting the god damned spoiler which I almost never do. Feels like...
This is why he is the master of the Tao of Trannies. Since it involved Vinegar Strokes, it can be best explained by a Vinegar based story....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinegar_tasters