The Animated GIF Thread

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
tumblr_mwmr8hSdDt1r0smkeo1_400.gif

tumblr_mw09vp2kJb1qfw8vgo1_400.gif

tumblr_mz7cjkaUn91sh4jg7o1_400.gif

tumblr_mw9kkhqGtR1sqzw79o1_400.gif

tumblr_n026dhsO6x1sofoqyo4_400.gif
You know this is the internet right? You don't HAVE to look at dogs with utters.

Dis

Confirmed Male
Utter means to speak, udder refers to a mammary gland. Retard.
Dont mind Sutekh, he has a aneroxia fetish. He prefers the body of a 12 year old with female bits, with bone protruding through skin. It's all good, to each his own.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Dont mind Sutekh, he has a aneroxia fetish. He prefers the body of a 12 year old with female bits, with bone protruding through skin. It's all good, to each his own.
Just because I don't like fat chicks with saggy tits, doesn't mean I'm Gaige Jr. Men for centuries have loved small women with perky boobs.

Dis

Confirmed Male
Just because I don't like fat chicks with saggy tits, doesn't mean I'm Gaige Jr. Men for centuries have loved small women with perky boobs.
Sorry meant to say 12 year old boy, I was not intimating you were pedo. My apologies good sir.

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
not a one of those girls in the post you quoted is fat. huge boobs, yes... but check the waists... not fat...

then again, I suppose they could be considered fat relative to anorexic chicks...

Sutekh's highest contribution to society was in the CH rotation. it's been downhill since then.

rrr_img_58367.jpg

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
If I am known as the guy who likes petite women, I would not be upset.

moo.

Also I was never in a CH rotation.