The Animated GIF Thread

Callous_sl

shitlord
I hate you so much right now. I have avoided seeing that image for years -.-
It's actually not that bad. But he should have filled the jar to the brim with water, then warmed it up a bit while still sealed to create pressure inside so it wouldn't collapse in his ass.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
It's actually not that bad. But he should have filled the jar to the brim with water, then warmed it up a bit while still sealed to create pressure inside so it wouldn't collapse in his ass.
rrr_img_64397.jpg

Needless

Toe Sucker
I never actually watched that gif before either, It's not that bad.. I mean.. in theory its awful, but you don't really actually see anything.
Unless the video of it is worse haha?

Navinod

Trakanon Raider
I never actually watched that gif before either, It's not that bad.. I mean.. in theory its awful, but you don't really actually see anything.
Unless the video of it is worse haha?
The video is much worse. I suggest everyone watch it once in their lives. Think of it like an inoculation against sympathy pain for 99% of the things you will see in your life.

fris

Vyemm Raider
its been years, but i believe you can hear the glass grinding between the shards, and the guy tries to pull most of hte pieces out, mild blood. the guy doesn't seem to been too up set by if either.

not really sure why i tried to remember that much detail...

oh-my-eyes_zps861989b5.jpg