The Animated GIF Thread

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Are there motorcyclists who don't know how dangerous their hobby is? I suspect because of jackasses like you, there are some who don't know how dangerous lane splitting is. Next time one gets seriously injured doing that, it's really your fault, because you're not here with me doing everything you can to stop them. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
It's my fault because I don't inform people about their dangerous hobbies? I ride and I know how dangerous it is. I also know that freediving, snowboarding, rockclimbing and driving small passenger cars in the US are dangerous. I'm not arguing that it's everyone's responsibility to watch out for motorcycles doing 150mph, I'm arguing that you're a dumb cunt if you intentionally harm someone because of road rage.

Are there motorcyclists who don't know how dangerous their hobby is? I suspect because of jackasses like you, there are some who don't know how dangerous lane splitting is. Next time one gets seriously injured doing that, it's really your fault, because you're not here with me doing everything you can to stop them. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
And its only dangerous because of idiots like you. Track days hardly anyone ever gets hurt.

Tenjikuronin

6eQ6OzW.gif