The Animated GIF Thread

Blakkheim

Karazhan Raider
tumblr_nx40kiGGZ81tlb56zo1_400.gif

wGgs9sI.gif

ScaredEllipticalFennecfox.gif

Gravy

Bronze Squire
I've never understood this. Apart from looking kinda cool, you're not really inhaling any more than normal. And as a bonus, you get to suck on all the air that was just in your buddy's lungs. Tasty!
Yeah, I don't think it was ever for a bonus type of high. Probably started from boredom/highness, and seemed like maybe a badass thing to do. Maybe even the irony of smoking a peace pipe through a weapon while being shot at intrigued them. Never cared for it myself.

991ae84b89ace8b8cb92224f65060418392ec363_m.gif

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
jeydax;1286132[img_sl said:
http://i.imgur.com/FyXgvFJ.gif[/img]
My uncles told me a couple of times about smoking weed through a barrel in nam and then sitting around with a guitar making up songs. Until I saw this, I kinda thought they were exaggerating. One claims he wrote a song like that with a bunch of other guys, and when he got back stateside, it was a huge hit. He wouldn't tell me which one because all those years later he was still pissed at the guy who stole hit.

op-yellowstone.gif

Zhavric

Molten Core Raider
Kinda sad. I've got about 50 of those ducks in my backyard as I type this and they're the most gentle creatures I've ever had hang around my place. I know hawks gotta eat but still.
They're gentle... when they're not GANG RAPING one another with SEVEN INCH CORKSCREW PENISES.