The Animated GIF Thread

Ben_sl

shitlord
6gIkEug.gif

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I remember a day when people cared about reposts. I guess the new thing on Rerolled is that you have to have 5 posts per page that is a report of at least one thing in the last few pages.

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
well you see, the "content providers" are too busy scouring reddit or 4gag or wherever, and thus don't have time to actually read this thread to see what's already here.

edit: the humor is not lost on me, about the fact that in the same post I bitch about this, I choose a gif from twistedSifter.com, which in turn stole it from gifsforum.com

O1zDJ.gif

Ryanz

<Banned>
Yea...you can't hide screenshots and say you want to force people out of the woodworks to create content...and then come to a thread and complain about content being provided.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
It's not "providing content" when you're posting shit that was posted 1 or 2 pages ago. All you're doing is spam posting every fucking gif you can find in a time span of however long you go on your spree for. It was providing content the first 1-7735 times things have been posted here and/or the old forums. I don't even mind reposts of older stuff. Maybe someone doesn't come here often and can't check 40+ pages or who wasn't around for fohss so it's understandable but it's getting retarded bad lately.

This isn't directed only at you Ryanz but you did have a lot of reposts in the last few sprees you've gone on.

Ryanz

<Banned>
No offense or anything...but who gives a shit? I just don't understand this melodrama toward people who are actually providing content even if one or two of their posts out of hundreds are reposts. It's just silly and annoying and a good way to discourage people from even bothering to post anything at all.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Of all the rants and derails, I think the "bitching about people who posted pictures" one has to be the worst.

0.jpg