Orator of Superfluous Nothings
D3FD911A-9A92-499A-9EAE-C3E22EDCF03E.gif

found the right place for this!

• 6Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 6 users

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
Gas stations don't just blow up any time there's a gas spill...

Please tell me you're not seriously arguing that carrying gasoline in plastic grocery bags into a car which you will shortly drive isn't a safety risk. Of course stations don't blow up with every spill, but doing dumb shit like that is a great way to test the odds.

• 5Faggotry
  • 2Picard
Reactions: 6 users

a_skeleton_01

<Banned>
Gas stations don't just blow up any time there's a gas spill...
Please tell me you're not seriously arguing that carrying gasoline in plastic grocery bags into a car which you will shortly drive isn't a safety risk. Of course stations don't blow up with every spill, but doing dumb shit like that is a great way to test the odds.

Don't be obtuse. I doubt zombiewizardhawk zombiewizardhawk is arguing that this wasn't a dumbshit move. Gas stations are prepared enough for dumb shits being dumb shits to not get blown up by one person's jackassery. I've watched two people drive away with a gas pump still in the car, and it never ended like that scene in Robocop.

Pretty sure "the whole gas station isn't going to blow up" isn't an endorsement for filling plastic bags with fuel.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 1Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Don't be obtuse. I doubt zombiewizardhawk zombiewizardhawk is arguing that this wasn't a dumbshit move. Gas stations are prepared enough for dumb shits being dumb shits to not get blown up by one person's jackassery. I've watched two people drive away with a gas pump still in the car, and it never ended like that scene in Robocop.

Pretty sure "the whole gas station isn't going to blow up" is an endorsement for filling plastic bags with fuel.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Quick, let's film this in vertical mode instead of intervening before she blows up the whole gas station!

tenor.gif

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users