thenug-xX6Gi6oqOH.gif

tumblr_n2ldb4Diys1s2a54ao1_250.gif

tumblr_mqh1soS81u1szztcoo1_400.gif

tumblr_n5t5h4QIm81qmw8c0o1_400.gif

tumblr_mo57e3sFSZ1stlqofo5_400.gif

tumblr_nbg6juBwRN1qdoxp5o1_500.gif

Yoke_sl

shitlord
I don't know why but this irked me. It's kind of fucking irrelevant. Because if everyone could see their car from an isometric viewpoint then I'm pretty sure everyone even Asian women would be good drivers and parkers.
You learn to park in tight spots and the likes by just doing it, you learn the size of your car and when your close to shit and over time it just becomes second nature, its not that you don't know how to park its that peoples perception of everything around them can be wrong and fucked.
Ive seen so many shit drivers park on curbs, go over lines, or leaving 5 feet behind them when trying to back up. I could do a fancy .gif like that to show them that the curb is a red line right behind them and they just have to back up to it, but it wont mean the fuckers can actually do it, its not that people don't know how to do it, it's that they cant. So fuck that .gif.

7kSbwK3.gif

Siliconemelons

I don't know why but this irked me. It's kind of fucking irrelevant. Because if everyone could see their car from an isometric viewpoint then I'm pretty sure everyone even Asian women would be good drivers and parkers.
You learn to park in tight spots and the likes by just doing it, you learn the size of your car and when your close to shit and over time it just becomes second nature, its not that you don't know how to park its that peoples perception of everything around them can be wrong and fucked.
Ive seen so many shit drivers park on curbs, go over lines, or leaving 5 feet behind them when trying to back up. I could do a fancy .gif like that to show them that the curb is a red line right behind them and they just have to back up to it, but it wont mean the fuckers can actually do it, its not that people don't know how to do it, it's that they cant. So fuck that .gif.
Nissan / Infinity "Around view" monitor does that...and does it VERY well. I remember seeing it shortly after I bought my Murano, and it was only available on the top end 8-10k more LE of my Quest (I got an SL), I never used it...looked cool but I doubted its accuracy and use. We got my wife a fully loaded 2012 Rogue SL that has it, and it is awesome and accurate and insane.. I will pay for it on all my future cars. Those techs at Nissan that must have spent years sitting there with cameras and gridmarks and calculating everything- the rear backup cam is used for backup and the around view- its so cool to see how it calculates and modifies the video to be "the flat ground" for around view- and normal semi-fish eye view for backup... and you get also a side and front view you can change to- along with the around view.