The Animated GIF Thread

Fedor

<Banned>
28JdO1F.gif

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
No, it's not. Helmet-to-helmet is one of the big things the NFL is focusing on right now safety-wise.
I dont remember if he got fined for the hit, he certainly didn't get flagged. Looking at that gif it doesn't look like its helmet to helmet. It looks like Tate's helmet hit his chest and the impact cause Lee's head to snap like that.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
I dont remember if he got fined for the hit, he certainly didn't get flagged. Looking at that gif it doesn't look like its helmet to helmet. It looks like Tate's helmet hit his chest and the impact cause Lee's head to snap like that.
It looks helmet to helmet to me, from that GIF. It's close, but it looks like the crown of his helmet hit the facemask. I didn't watch the game but I'd be surprised if the league let that one just go by, even if he didn't get flagged at the time.

Jive Turkey

Karen
I don't think it's physically possible for his head to snap back like that unless he was hit in the face mask. If he was only hit in the chest, his head would jerk forward

rrr_img_41246.jpg

barboza1.gif