The Animated GIF Thread

Tenjikuronin

Nufnrae.gif

staMNLO.gif

wjU5pcn.gif

Stupid non-sports guy question: Is the below a legal hit? :p
tate.gif
but if you remove the conversation about the blocking player using his helmet or not, yes, completely legal. blocking player just has to have his head in front of the guy he's blocking. if he'd come from the side or more behind, totally illegal. cowboy player (dude that got smoked) will never again be caught like that. 'head on a swivel', etc.

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
It looks helmet to helmet to me, from that GIF. It's close, but it looks like the crown of his helmet hit the facemask. I didn't watch the game but I'd be surprised if the league let that one just go by, even if he didn't get flagged at the time.
Nothing happened because that was legal last year. It might even still be legal this year. If nothing changed it's only a penalty if you do it to a kicker, quarterback or people not even involved in the play. The helmet to helmet only applied to defenseless players as well last year(quarterbacks in the pocket, kickers, defenseless receivers). The guy in the gif is able to defend himself. He was just being dumb.

Open field crackback blocks like that are penalties in college this year though.

Pagan

Lord Nagafen Raider
In regards to the cliff jumping in Hawaii GIF above. Promotions for iwantproof (Proof sunglasses). Proof was created by my friends brother's, they recently appeared on Shark Tank a few months ago and since have exploded on the scene with their eye wear and sunglasses made from wood.

Check them out.

rrr_img_41331.jpg

Disp_sl

shitlord
Nothing happened because that was legal last year. It might even still be legal this year. If nothing changed it's only a penalty if you do it to a kicker, quarterback or people not even involved in the play. The helmet to helmet only applied to defenseless players as well last year(quarterbacks in the pocket, kickers, defenseless receivers). The guy in the gif is able to defend himself. He was just being dumb.

Open field crackback blocks like that are penalties in college this year though.
It was an illegal hit and he was fined for it.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...k-on-sean-lee/