The Animated GIF Thread

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
Is it? I saw the original video with sound and.. that bitch doesnt sound like shes making up her paint gurgling rage.
She has so much paint in that pan for what I’m guessing is touch up? Where are the drop cloths? Why does she land exactly on the couch and throw the pan in her own face like a pie? You would 100% try and keep the pan upright and it might spill but you’re not throwing it in your own face.

And that little dart made her jump off the ladder? No way.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Y'all missing the biggest issue... who the fuck video tapes themselves painting a wall? And then those few who do, and something like this happens to them, then posts it online for the world to see? That's what boggles my mind.

la la land lol GIF

• 4Like
  • 3Rustled
  • 1NPC
Reactions: 7 users

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
She has so much paint in that pan for what I’m guessing is touch up? Where are the drop cloths? Why does she land exactly on the couch and throw the pan in her own face like a pie? You would 100% try and keep the pan upright and it might spill but you’re not throwing it in your own face.

And that little dart made her jump off the ladder? No way.
First time around women/single mothers? The excess paint, lack of drop cloths, disregard for the pan of paint while falling, etc. Fits perfectly imo - The perfect convenient landing on the couch is what gives it away for me.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Brad2770

First time around women/single mothers? The excess paint, lack of drop cloths, disregard for the pan of paint while falling, etc. Fits perfectly imo - The perfect convenient landing on the couch is what gives it away for me.
I can’t really tell what kind of toy gun the kid is firing, but no way a single mom, this day and age, buys her kid a toy gun powerful enough to hurt her from that distance so that she falls.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I can’t really tell what kind of toy gun the kid is firing, but no way a single mom, this day and age, buys her kid a toy gun powerful enough to hurt her from that distance so that she falls.

I interpreted it more as surprise than pain but the default position for anything these days is fake.

1680747860688520.gif

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Y'all missing the biggest issue... who the fuck video tapes themselves painting a wall? And then those few who do, and something like this happens to them, then posts it online for the world to see? That's what boggles my mind.

la la land lol GIF
it's a security cam

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Re-fucking-gardless - If that was real and happened to me, little Johnny getting dropped off in the Ghetto with all the other Super Predators.