<Medals Crew>
b3bc579f6ba7e30aa068571fd6371a40fdc883c1114f4b542b898ea6337b3ff1.gif

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hootie

Silver Knight of the Realm
Funny thing is only one of those is an actual Dollar store. Dollar tree. So now it's actually 1.25 but the Dollar tree is mostly full of 1.25 items. The other two are full of things that cost more then any actual supermarket to buy.
They put the stores near poor people who walk more then drive and sell cheap beer and wine and the overpriced items.
It works.
I remember i stopped at a family dollar on the way back from the beach because i noticed the parking lot was empty and i knew the market by my house would be packed at 5pm.
I went in planning to get like 5-10 items to save time. Realized if i bought everything i wanted i would be over by almost 20 bucks then going to the supermarket!
Dollar store my ass!

• 4Faggotry
  • 2Harrow
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

jeydax

Death and Taxes
Funny thing is only one of those is an actual Dollar store. Dollar tree. So now it's actually 1.25 but the Dollar tree is mostly full of 1.25 items. The other two are full of things that cost more then any actual supermarket to buy.
They put the stores near poor people who walk more then drive and sell cheap beer and wine and the overpriced items.
It works.
I remember i stopped at a family dollar on the way back from the beach because i noticed the parking lot was empty and i knew the market by my house would be packed at 5pm.
I went in planning to get like 5-10 items to save time. Realized if i bought everything i wanted i would be over by almost 20 bucks then going to the supermarket!
Dollar store my ass!

No one cares. Post a gif, idiot.

giphy.gif

• 6Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
It works.
Dollar store my ass!
hootie and the blowfish wink GIF