The Animated GIF Thread

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
I just looked it up, is this shit for real? A college like that wouldn't last a year here in the Netherlands. Fill out some paperwork in order to be allowed to grow a beard? If I didn't read that on
the website itself, I would have thought it was a joke. Who cares what you look like and what you do. As long as you pay your schoolmoney and get good enough grades, who is a fucking Uni to tell you to attend to church. 'Murica!
Chastity also? Didn't realise we still live in the middle ages lol

tumblr_mc0umnHV4p1rhk726o1_500.gif
It's a private university owned by the LDS church. About half my family went there, and my dad actually works there. It is fun to poke fun at them though. Last year I was doing an internship in DC through my school (University of Utah), and there was a contingent of students from BYU as well. They had an official chaperone they had to report to every day, and they couldn't stay out past 10pm.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
faa54947002f5a910b927b5e6bb06eff.gif

Going to College, period, is great. But if I had a choice, I would still rather see my Child go to a School like Liberty. Same could be said if I had religious roots in BYU's religion. Its better than sending your kid to a school where they are surrounded, daily, by wanna be Gangstas, Hipsters, Hippies, and whatever other Dregs of Society that are common now.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Going to College, period, is great. But if I had a choice, I would still rather see my Child go to a School like Liberty. Same could be said if I had religious roots in BYU's religion. Its better than sending your kid to a school where they are surrounded, daily, by wanna be Gangstas, Hipsters, Hippies, and whatever other Dregs of Society that are common now.
Dafuq.gif

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
You'd rather have them go to a subpar college than risk them meeting assholes that they would meet in the real world anyway?

Gangstas, Hipsters, Hippies, and whatever other Dregs of Society that are common now.
How old are you? 70?

Malice_sl

shitlord

Sounds like someone didn't go to college.

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
lol ignorant stuf
yeah, keep your kid as sheltered as possible, as long as possible.

this will ensure that they are well adjusted, balanced human beings capable of thinking for themselves and accepting that there are perspectives and experiences outside of their own.

99% of successful individuals owe their success and happiness to being kept blind and unaware of the world around them, trusting solely in an outside authority to determine what is best.

rrr_img_60139.jpg

rrr_img_60140.jpg

Izo

Tranny Chaser

Why are you stating two of the worst choices as the only choices? False dichotomy, strawman fallacy. I don't think you attended college at all. I hope you send your kids to a third and superior option, a secular college or university.
APP6iJ2.gif

Trollloollolo

I can see it now, little did we know that all those gangsters and dregs that are dealing them drugs, do so, so they can one day achieve the dream of a college education. All that propaganda about a low literacy rate in the urban environment (like Detroit), is a conspiracy that the white man uses to predispose college admission boards toward dismissing the thug life!

The real Dregs of society are those that cant spend a few seconds and find a *.gif to post in the GIF thread...

838532.gif

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>

S25EO.gif

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

as someone who went to a small, and definitely liberal (compared to places like Liberty, Wheaton, and BYU) christian college... you are wrong.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Plus we all know what goes on in the Olympic village.
I've always felt that someone should pass out free condoms in the olympic village that are riddled with holes. Because the gene pool needs all the help it can get.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Nope, I'm still in business. Does your wife need some quality seed?