The Art of the Steal

faille

Molten Core Raider
Just finished watching this today. Quite an enjoyable little heist yarn, with a pretty great cast.

spronk

FPS noob
huh, movie doesn't come out in theaters until march 2014 and not on bluray until june+, but you can already watch it on amazon/itunes/etc. weird but cool

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
huh, movie doesn't come out in theaters until march 2014 and not on bluray until june+, but you can already watch it on amazon/itunes/etc. weird but cool
Get used to this more and more. Big studios are starting to embrace simultaneous release stuff to combat piracy. Disney and Sony were trying it out last year with major releases in the Asian markets where piracy is rampant.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Thought it was great, nothing groundbreaking but if you want to watch a good heist movie its there with inside man. Sadly this movie will go straight to DVD and the theatres will be filled with crap

Homsar

I can't remember but ...
did it say how long Terrance stamp went to jail for and what for? Because he lied about the painting

spronk

FPS noob
saw this a few days ago, was pretty decent. nothing amazing but decent enough for a straight to video movie. the casting wasn't very good though, it felt like 2/3'ds of the actors should have been replaced with unknowns who could act better, especially dillon and the guy from this is the end (francie?). Honestly only Paddie, Terence Stamp, Guy, and maybe the guy from the daily show nailed their parts.

I'd say watch the UK tv show Hustle before this, way better actors and "heist" stories, and only when you are done with Hustle you can come back and watch this sadder American imitation to appreciate Hustle even more.

Homsar

Meh, i always enjoy Jay and dillion plays a good scumbag. Guy definitely nailed his role though

INTERPOL- You ever seen the inside of sing sing? Because i know a lot of guys that would love to fuck you in there"

Jay- "are you hitting on me?"