The Ask Zhavric Thread

Zhavric

Molten Core Raider
In celebration of my impending 100th post, I have decided to share with you all my wisdom and whit. Ask me your questions and I will provide you with answers.

Pic unrelated.

rrr_img_76140.jpg

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
What would you do if you ever got a chance to meet this hacker called 4chan in person?

Zhavric

Molten Core Raider
Dear Vinyard,

I was around back in the FoHSS days. I think my greatest contribution to the forum was the "Shovel vs. Bat" discussion.

Zhavric

Molten Core Raider
Dear ohkcrlho,

It is. I like vaginas. Some guys like boobs. Some guys like asses. I like vaginas. There should be a vagina thread separate from the PGT.

Zhavric

Molten Core Raider
Dear Alasliasolonik,

That is an age old question, my friend. It's one that has been asked many times since the dawn of man and man's obsession with DP. The answer is complicated, but I shall attempt to simplify it for you:

Are you in the gal's ass to:

A. Fuck her in the ass because you like girls and their asses?
B. Feel your cock pressed against some other dude's shlong?

If A, then not gay.
If B, then gay. And not a little gay, either. Tremendously gay. Like "eight-guys-fucking-nine-guys" gay.

Zhavric

Molten Core Raider
Dear aaron,

I can honestly say that if someone came up to me on the street and told me, "I am the hacker 4chan", I would laugh. A lot. If they behaved in real life the way that 4chan behaves on the internet, I'd probably end up punching them in the genitals in hopes of stopping them from ever breeding.

Zhavric

Molten Core Raider
Dear chorboy,

Depends. Are we talking, "clearly male but somewhat girlish" or "some trap that you couldn't tell was male until the cack popped out"? If the first, then moderately gay. If the second, then IT'S A TRAP.

Zhavric

Molten Core Raider
Dear Wizardhawk,

I had thought that FohSS was gone forever and just moved on. I have a real life in spite of what you may have heard from my detractors. Years went by and I just randomly stumbled on rerolled. I only started posting a short time ago. Mostly, I just look at PGT and FSR.

Zhavric

Molten Core Raider
Dear Dacianprick, King In The North,

What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object? They surrender.

Do I like swamp donkeys? While I can't say that I LIKE swamp donkeys, I'm not going to say that I've never had one. I think they were more mopeds than swamp donkeys. You know the type. Fun to ride, until your friends see you on one. It reminds me of the film Choke. If you haven't seen Choke, you should watch it. And also read the book.

If you are thinking of getting a swamp donkey, I heartily recommend against it. I've been lucky and have no kids, but sperm works, my man. Sperm works. Swamp donkey and baby momma is not something you want on your resume.