The Bastard Executioner

Caliane

A bit boring. no hooks to really get you invested. far far too much emphasis on visions.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Pilot setup wasn't that bad but that ending scene was so forced and circonvoluted it reminded me so hard about Sons of Anarchy writing.

Goatface

looking at the ratings don't think it will get more than one season, if they keep it on that long.
1st show had like 2mil and .8 in 18-49, 2nd 1.1mil and .4

Goatface

yeah, looks like they already going to pay for 10 no matter what, didn't realize they were spending so much

The two-hour pilot episode, set to air Sept. 15, cost about $10 million to make, and the per-episode budget is twice that of "Sons of Anarchy," which cost roughly $2.5 million each.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I want to like this show but it's just not that good. Bad acting and the story feels all over the place.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
I want to like this show but it's just not that good. Bad acting and the story feels all over the place.
Same here. Previews had me ready to watch it, but I couldn't even make it through the first episode.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Tried 3 times to get through the 3rd episode. Can't do it. I'm thankful for The last kingdom

spronk

FPS noob
did anyone watch this, was it bad bad, good bad, unwatchable bad, funny bad, nice titties bad, or what kind of bad