The Before Trilogy

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
While it has nothing at all to do with this Trilogy, I watched another pussy movie. Midnight in Paris. Directed by Woody Allen staring Mr. funky nose himself, Owen Wilson.

This was actually a decent film. I enjoyed it a lot. I'm looking forward to seeing Woody's next film (With Dice Clay & Louie CK), Blue Jasmine.
woody allen is one of the best writers/directors in the history of hollywood. he doesn't make many bad films.

Szlia

Putting Woody Allen and Hollywood in the same sentence is a bit odd considering he mostly worked with east coast or foreign producers. There is no denying his significance though.

NB: I ranked Midnight in Paris at N?8 in my 2011 Top 20.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
While it has nothing at all to do with this Trilogy, I watched another pussy movie. Midnight in Paris. Directed by Woody Allen staring Mr. funky nose himself, Owen Wilson.

This was actually a decent film. I enjoyed it a lot. I'm looking forward to seeing Woody's next film (With Dice Clay & Louie CK), Blue Jasmine.
Who did Ben Stiller & Vince Vaughn play?

iannis

Musty Nester
Woody Allen is entirely over rated in the way that Bukowski isentirelyover rated.

I'm not saying that either is bad. Both are perfectly valid, competent, and occasionally even innovative. Neither is a modern master. New York seems to have bled something out of the both of them which prohibits mastery. Says more about the man than the place.

Nostrovia_sl

shitlord
Are you kidding? You honestly use RT as a reliable source for anything?!?!

It's filled with a bunch of wannabe's that think using fancy words and watching a movie once makes them fucking Roger Ebert.
100% of people that use RT wouldn't know a good movie if it double fist fucked them with these...

rrr_img_44638.jpg

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Are you kidding? You honestly use RT as a reliable source for anything?!?!

It's filled with a bunch of wannabe's that think using fancy words and watching a movie once makes them fucking Roger Ebert.
100% of people that use RT wouldn't know a good movie if it double fist fucked them with these...

rrr_img_44638.jpg
Roger Ebert rated all 3 movies very highly along with a plethora of other reputable and distinguished critics. The first 2 films had won awards, placed on many "best-of" lists and even had an Oscar Nomination for Best Screenplay.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Going by the opinion of any critic, well-known or not, is utterly stupid. The entire field of "______ critic" is bullshit and should be eliminated. If you like a movie, you like a movie. That's it.

khalid

Unelected Mod
So what is the best way to view these movies atm. They aren't available on netflix streaming.
frown.png

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
i found all 3 on IP Torrents

let me know if you want an invite. I got 3.

Szlia

Going by the opinion of any critic, well-known or not, is utterly stupid. The entire field of "______ critic" is bullshit and should be eliminated. If you like a movie, you like a movie. That's it.
You are mistaking critics with fortune readers or something...

Column_sl

shitlord
Woody Allen is a genius screenwriter... Anyone that doesn't think so is a neanderthal, and should have there dick cut off so I don't have to support you making more dumb asses.