The Belko Experiment (2017)

Scoresby

Trakanon Raider
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: The Belko Experiment

Genre: Action, Horror, Thriller

Director: Greg McLean

Cast: John Gallagher Jr., Tony Goldwyn, Adria Arjona, John C. McGinley, Melonie Diaz, Josh Brener, Michael Rooker, Owain Yeoman, Sean Gunn, Brent Sexton, David Dastmalchian, David Del Rio, Rusty Schwimmer, Gail Bean, James Earl, Abraham Benrubi, Valentine Miele, Stephen Blackehart, Benjamin Byron Davis, Silvia de Dios, Cindy Better, Andrés Suárez, Joe Fria, Mikaela Hoover, Maia Landaburu, Santiago Bejarano, Maruia Shelton, Luna Baxter, Juan Manuel Lenis, Kristina Lilley, Monica Giraldo, Maria Juliana Caicedo, Juan Ortega, Manuel Torres, Yeison Alvarez, Guillermo Galindo, Silvia Varon, Gregg Henry, Julio Nava, Ricardo Hoyos, Anton Tarazov, Isnardo Saenz, Lorena Tobar, Alvaro Garcia, Alietta Montero, Ximena Rodriguez, Juan Villegas, Gamal Dillard, Carlos Enrique Gómez

Release: 2017-03-17

Runtime: 88

Plot: In a twisted social experiment, a group of 80 Americans are locked in their high-rise corporate office in Bogata, Colombia and ordered by an unknown voice coming from the company's intercom system to participate in a deadly game of kill or be killed.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Scoresby

Trakanon Raider
Definitely has a "Battle Royale" and "Dredd" had a baby feel to it. May give it a peep as a popcorn flick.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I'm a sucker for these types of flicks. Even if they are shitty I still like em.

• 1Like

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
looks fun, and for some reason I'm a sucker for McGinley. I'm in.

• 1Like

Goatface

bump
looks like some copies are out, anyone watched it yet?

• 1Like

Arkael

Lord Nagafen Raider
I saw it drunk in an empty theater with just me and my girlfriend, so that's a factor, but I thought it was good. Definitely heavy on the battle royale and light on the office space but we were yelling at the screen and having a ton of fun the whole time. Worth a download for sure.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Liked it. If only for all the actors/actresses you recognize and get to watch all go at it.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database