The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Oh sorry. Sunset Overdrive. Yeah played for about 5 minutes so far. Seems funny for the first 5 minutes I played it.
I've played it for about 3 or 4 hours and stopped. It's like a weirder version of Infamous on acid. I didn't enjoy it much.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I am giddy just thinking about gears remastered, playing Red Dead backwards, Nathan Drake collection, Halo 5, Uncharted 4, Tomb Raider and Fallout 4. Nevermind Playing Wasteland 2 and Divinity again on Console. Going to plug the PS4 in through the Xbone and buy a case of red bull.

This is going to rock.

p.s.

Spronk bringing the deals with EA access. Let's play some NHL or maddens bro.
Whats this about Red dead?

spronk

FPS noob
Everything about this post is triggering me super hard. Please stop being wrong near me.
ok played banjo and whatever-birds-name is for 2 hours, i can see the rare love now. thats a pretty fantastic game, i vaguely remember playing it at a friends house once but I think I was into mario 64 more at the time.

a buddy sent me an invite to the xbox one preview program, if I get in i'll send invites out. I bought RDR last sale for $6, can't wait to try it out since it looks like it'll never get a remaster

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
ok played banjo and whatever-birds-name is for 2 hours, i can see the rare love now. thats a pretty fantastic game, i vaguely remember playing it at a friends house once but I think I was into mario 64 more at the time.

a buddy sent me an invite to the xbox one preview program, if I get in i'll send invites out. I bought RDR last sale for $6, can't wait to try it out since it looks like it'll never get a remaster
To my knowledge, unless something has changed, RDR isn't supported with Backwards compatibility yet. Which probably means they are rebooting it with an HD remake.

asocirev_sl

shitlord

I am in the preview program (I can send out invites to those interested) and it looks like the new UI will get released to preview in September? I have been enjoying the old games available in Rare Replay (Lunar Jetpac is fucking hard/annoying), and it showcases how hard the 8-bit generation of games were. I was 5 when Rare released their first game and it's cool to see how the games/graphics evolve over time.

spronk

FPS noob
tony hawk 5 announced at gamescom today, like 2 months before release, they are changing the art style from whatever-shitty-ps2-looking-textures they had before to cel textures. and put up images. that look like utter shit
Less than two months from launch, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 changes art style Eurogamer.net
143885291727.jpg

jesus that looks so terrible. so naturally people on gaf are having fun now

WQ50jcF.jpg

4ks4is5.png

wXVzUEE.gif

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
So my PS4 is now randomly shutting off after about 20 minutes of use. I guess I get to pay Sony $150 for the pleasure of using it again?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I haven't played a Tony Hawk game since the first one that came out on PS2. I don't remember the title. The first two on PSX, we played the shit out of though. Loved those games.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So my PS4 is now randomly shutting off after about 20 minutes of use. I guess I get to pay Sony $150 for the pleasure of using it again?
I'd try a hard system reset to factory settings first - if it's after 20 min consistently and turning it back on immediately after works it wouldn't be like any hardware issue I've heard of. (And you'd be losing all that anyhow if you send it back and pay)

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
might be overheating, which is shitty

I loved the fuck out of THPS for PSX, all 3 of them I believe. PS2 one was ok. This one looks retarded.