The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I agree no one outside some fringe group cares. Also the DS4 is light years ahead of that small hands DS3. I'm glad the customers are demanding PS3. Here's hoping to us getting it because it should have beeen included from the start on both.
Not to mention if-when they do it amps up value for PS+ like it does for XBL - BC especially with XBL was a huge driver towards XBOne being added to my closet for sure.

[And on PS3 stuff I just don't play it now, refuse to figure out the space to fit them in at this point - should trade them in or something, but been lazy]

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I wonder if it would be hard for them just to make the ps3 recognize a ps4 controller wirelessly. Or can you sync it with a ps3? Never tried

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Not to mention if-when they do it amps up value for PS+ like it does for XBL - BC especially with XBL was a huge driver towards XBOne being added to my closet for sure.

[And on PS3 stuff I just don't play it now, refuse to figure out the space to fit them in at this point - should trade them in or something, but been lazy]
As with everything that motivates corporations, we need to see big sales for XboxOne and in particular the digital 360 games. You know Sony would love to sell all their games again lol. A few people like Noodle and I already have most of the games but many people do not so they are going crazy buying everything right now.

I wonder if it would be hard for them just to make the ps3 recognize a ps4 controller wirelessly. Or can you sync it with a ps3? Never tried
Yes you can use DS4 on PS3 but it's not that great. Also I can't remember if I did it wirelessly. It was 2 years ago.

joz123

Potato del Grande
I had a BC ps3 and the ps2 games looked like shit. Only ps2 games I cared about was FF12 and Dragon Quest 8.

spronk

FPS noob
ps3 BC won't come on PS4, the architecture is so radically different that it wouldn't work without extra hardware. The Playstation now service that streams PS3 games to any system actually runs banks and banks of custom PS3 systems in a datacenter instead of something like emulating PS3s in big beefy PCs.

What they could do is give free PSNow access to any games you own digitally or have the disc inserted, but I doubt this will happen unless PS4 starts stalling on sales and for some bizarre reason PS3 sales start upticking.

On the plus side, barring any weird architectural shifts in next gen, PS5 and Xbox Two should both be 100% BC since they are basically PCs and the next gen will just be a hardware refresh to support better specs

joz123

Potato del Grande
FF12 remaster has to happen. Never played zodiac version and can easily put 100+ hours in the game.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Update: So I got the PSVITA Slim, Aqua Blue. I actually prefer the Slim over the OLED. I think it looks nicer, and the longer battery life is nice. I forgot to backup my saves tho, so I lost all my save files....bleh. Freedom Wars is going to be $5 at GameStop on Black Friday, and right now P4 Golden is $10 on PSN

spronk

FPS noob
PSTV is $20 at best buy, it lets you stream your PS4 to another TV and play with DS4 so good I guess if you have multiple TVs and a single PS4
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/sony-ps-...ulti/6731028.p

also this weekend best buy is running B2G1F on USED games, online and in store. Gamestop is running a 50% trade in bonus today and tomorrow (monday), most new games trade in for $40. If you have PUR Pro multiply any game trade value on their website by 1.6 to see the moneyz you'll get. You can buy eBay or Kindle (amazon) GCs at gamestop to convert it to best buy or amazon money, or just straight up Shell gas cards.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Eh for 20$ I'd buy it, shit never goes on sale in europe, like most console stuff really. Lowest it has been I think is like 45ish euros, and it generally 50euros so you don't save much. I kinda want to buy one to play a few vita games like Danganronpa and Muramasa, but it feels expensive especially with the stupid vita games also being expensive even though they're several years old.