The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Picked up Gears($15), FFX/X-2($15), and Arkham Knight($25) at Wal-Mart tonight. Very good haul, imho.

Edit: I also picked up Godzilla for $12 on PSN. If you are a Godzilla fan it's decent at that price despite the controls being fucking dumb.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ps4 Rock Band 4 band in a box is price glitches at $60 at target stores. Has to be the black ps4 version. Normally $250 on special for $200.

Dcpi code to help target employees look it up: 207-34-0143

Comments on slick deals saying it's still very much alive on the west coast. Hurry!

http://slickdeals.net/f/8316497-rock...ge-ymmv?page=4

Reports that it's being fixed as of 4:30am local time. Doh!

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I got dark souls 2 since I haven't played the DLC. Wife did all the shopping last night while I watched the kid and decided video games were for christmas and didn't tell me what she got! Bitch!

spronk

FPS noob
grats you got evolve, Order 1886, elder scrolls online, battlefield hardline, and some unpronounceable weeaboo waifu simulator

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Was there some Black Friday deal on the Xbox Elite controller? Everywhere is sold out of that thing.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Alright so here are the games I'm going to be buying for sure for PS4:

Bloodborne
Dark Souls 2
Witcher 3
The Last of Us: Remastered

Not sure about FF Type 0, X/X-2 Remaster and I'm not sure if I want Fallout 4 for PC or PS4. I've never played a Fallout game before, since it's a shooter I'm guessing it's just easier/more comfortable to play with a mouse and keyboard?

By the way you might be able to get a PS4 uncharted bundle for ~$229 on newegg today if you have an AmEx and use Visa Checkout.

You buy a $250 newegg gift card with your AmEx and get $25 back (must activate the deal on your AmEx card), it gets delivered electronically then use the gift card with visa checkout (with promo code VCOBF15) for the remaining balance on the PS4 bundle to get another $25 off via the Visa Checkout deal. I haven't been able to verify because Newegg is getting slammed and won't process my GC order.

Vaclav

I don't buy shit games. I gave her a list
Does she understand how important it is to follow those lists accurately - rather than going: "Oh, well Spongebob's Big Adventure sounds like a good fill-in for The Order"?

God damn the days of my youth giving game buy lists to my one aunt, lol...

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
rrr_img_117311.jpg

Or my aunt who bought us this masterpiece.

Vaclav

rrr_img_117311.jpg

I forget all the bad ones she got me, but I remember she did get me "Escape from Hell" that I ended up enjoying quite a bit. (although it seems like it was hated by most people from what I was reading a couple years ago)

Course she's the same aunt that has bought me the same collection of Pern novels at least three times now. >< [most recently in my early 30's - Anne McCaffery past the teens, lol]

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Nothing and I mean nothing is worse then hearing "Father Abraham" on repeat the entire game. I say game because we threw in Mario 3 after 10 mins.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Alright so here are the games I'm going to be buying for sure for PS4:

Bloodborne
Dark Souls 2
Witcher 3
The Last of Us: Remastered

Not sure about FF Type 0, X/X-2 Remaster and I'm not sure if I want Fallout 4 for PC or PS4. I've never played a Fallout game before, since it's a shooter I'm guessing it's just easier/more comfortable to play with a mouse and keyboard?

By the way you might be able to get a PS4 uncharted bundle for ~$229 on newegg today if you have an AmEx and use Visa Checkout.

You buy a $250 newegg gift card with your AmEx and get $25 back (must activate the deal on your AmEx card), it gets delivered electronically then use the gift card with visa checkout (with promo code VCOBF15) for the remaining balance on the PS4 bundle to get another $25 off via the Visa Checkout deal. I haven't been able to verify because Newegg is getting slammed and won't process my GC order.
Get Fallout 4 on PC because modding.

Skip FF Type 0. X/X-2 depends how much you really want to play them. Not bad by any stretch. But aged.

We laugh now, and I would have been pissed had this game ever been given to me as a gift, but when you were forced to spend an hour or two at the Christian Book Store as a kid in the late 80s, and they had a small TV set up with a nintendo and only this game and I think Noah's Ark or some shit to play on it, this game was your salvation (pun intended).

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Does she understand how important it is to follow those lists accurately - rather than going: "Oh, well Spongebob's Big Adventure sounds like a good fill-in for The Order"?

God damn the days of my youth giving game buy lists to my one aunt, lol...
Nah she games (favorite series is uncharted) so she knows the deal

One time I asked for dragon age origins and she bought me the expansion instead. She felt bad so she bought me the base game later.