The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Soriak_sl

shitlord
Sony's Newest Threat | Bonus Round Full Episodes | GameTrailers

Many good points:GT Bonus Round: Sony's Newest Threat - NeoGAF

0297_wabjo.gif
28 Minute video... is the new threat mobile/casual gaming?

Sean_sl

shitlord
Man, you fuckers and your codes. At this point I'm pretty convinced that the AC4 Limited Edition missed some kind of flag in them sending out PS4 codes.

Lenwen

Silver Squire
Man, I never ended up getting a code and I had AC4 CE pre-ordered forever. I bet it's cause it's the CE and not the fucking standard edition.

Oh well. I'll just do the B2G1F shit on Tuesday morning.
Just contact their support and tell them you never got the promo code. I did that and they gave me a code on the spot.

Lorren_sl

shitlord
Man, I never ended up getting a code and I had AC4 CE pre-ordered forever. I bet it's cause it's the CE and not the fucking standard edition.

Oh well. I'll just do the B2G1F shit on Tuesday morning.
I have my PS4 , AC4, BF4, NFS, infamous, & Destiny all pre-ordered through Amazon ... not sure what the min is for them to send you out the code, but on the PS4 reddit some people bitched on the Amazon customer service chat & was able to get a code that way.

Sean_sl

shitlord
Wow, the CS guy I got from Amazon support is a *fucking moron* and has no idea what the deal is and keeps talking about how I'll get my AC4 pre-order bonuses.

spronk

FPS noob
just tell that asshole customer service guy that you need your free Knack for your son... Stimpy...

Lenwen

Silver Squire
Wow, the CS guy I got from Amazon support is a *fucking moron* and has no idea what the deal is and keeps talking about how I'll get my AC4 pre-order bonuses.
That blows; mine was literally like "oh sorry to hear that, here is your code"

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
So, about a week ago we heard that PS4 was having random Frame Rate issues with CoD:G. You would play and during certain scenes, the game would crawl to almost a halt. Is this still the case, or did they patch it? I haven't seen any updates, but I also haven't seen people continuing to rag on the PS4 for this single issue.

Just wondering what's going on.

Scyfi

N00b
I received a code for a free game from Amazon like Fadaar did.

Thank you for pre-ordering multiple PS4 games. You have qualified for a free game from a selection of PS4 titles

So AC4 for free!! awesome

Sean_sl

shitlord
Christ, do any of you know any specifics of the promo's title or a number or have a transcript of CS giving you the code?

Lenwen

Silver Squire
Christ, do any of you know any specifics of the promo's title or a number or have a transcript of CS giving you the code?
10:54 PM(GMT) JC(CSA): Hello, my name is JC. I'll be happy to help you.
10:55 PM(GMT) XXXX: Hello, I preordered assasin's creed black flag for the playstation 4, but I did not recvieve the email with the offer code for a buy one get one free game
10:55 PM(GMT) JC(CSA): I'm sorry you haven't yet gotten the email. You will. In the meantime, I do have the code here for you: XXXX-XXXX-XXXX
10:56 PM(GMT) XXXX: ok thank you