The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
The store seems perfectly up. But for some reason, when I click on PlayStation Plus inside the store, it asks what monthly policy I would like.

Hmm...

Hinadurus_sl

shitlord
Well my buddy convinced me to go to gamestop with him at midnight. I went just to chill and ended up going back to bed right when I got home. Set up the ps4 in the morning and it downloaded and patched with no hitches, took less than ten min total. Downloaded resogun and contrast and was playing in no time. Resogun is actually really cool and contrast has a cool setting. Used the 10 dollar psn card to download Flower. Started up Killzone and actually really liking it. I'm easy to please, but I think it looks great and has good pacing and a good setting.

Love the controller, feels great, and the light is a nice touch.

Let me add that I'm playing on a 37" 720p Vizeo and my face is probably 10 feet away.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Am I the only person who got a 3DO?
I had it. Used to play Gex, Space Hulk, Return Fire (fucking loved return fire!), Road Rash & randomly the first Need For Speed. It was extremely slow on that system though, but the cars sounded nice.

I used to love Road Rash's sound track. Space Hulk was an awesome game, but Return Fire was by far my favorite. My friend would come over and we'd play that for HOURS on end.

Gex was fun too. Kind of like the Super Mario Brothers or Sonic The Hedgehog of that system.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
PS4 received and firmeware updated. I can't, however, log into PSN for the life of me. I've tried about 50 times now and just keep getting time-outs and errors.

Phaenos_sl

shitlord
I had it. Used to play Gex, Space Hulk, Return Fire (fucking loved return fire!), Road Rash & randomly the first Need For Speed. It was extremely slow on that system though, but the cars sounded nice.

I used to love Road Rash's sound track. Space Hulk was an awesome game, but Return Fire was by far my favorite. My friend would come over and we'd play that for HOURS on end.

Gex was fun too. Kind of like the Super Mario Brothers or Sonic The Hedgehog of that system.
I played Road Rash on 3DO for so many hours - the soundtrack was absolutely awesome. Game eventually showed up on PS1 as well - but that original experience on the 3DO was fantastic. I also remember playing some kind of live-action Demonlition Man game that reminded me a lot of those old Sega CD games. Wasn't anything else like it (The 3DO) at the time.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I played Road Rash on 3DO for so many hours - the soundtrack was absolutely awesome. Game eventually showed up on PS1 as well - but that original experience on the 3DO was fantastic. I also remember playing some kind of live-action Demonlition Man game that reminded me a lot of those old Sega CD games. Wasn't anything else like it (The 3DO) at the time.
Oh shit, I had Demolition Man also! Completely forgot about that.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Oh shit, I had Demolition Man also! Completely forgot about that.
My brother and I bought the original Panasonic 3DO for $700.00 when it came out. I loved that system. My friends and I played the shit out of Road Rash, Demolition Man and even that cheesy Jurassic Park game. It was a cool, if not retardedly overpriced, system.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I loved my 3d0. I still can't believe the same company that made that fucking piece of shit fighting game for it was naughty dog.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Let's hear more reviews. What do people think of the updated graphics?

spronk

FPS noob
hooked up ps4, updated firmware over wifi, got error trying to sign into PSN, turned off, probably won't try the 2 games that amazon shipped (killzone and nba 2k14) until thanksgiving weekend when relatives comes over. back to playing bf4 on pc

setup graphics were all great 1080p with excellent audio, A++ I could totally tell it was 1080p and high res textures

wanna make $14k sell your ps4 on ebay
Sony PlayStation 4 500GB Jet Black Console NTSC Overnighted PS4 New 400082401038 | eBay