The big scary Fireworks Thread

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Ok... I just wanted to post this right now because my wife is literally insane and fearing for the safety of our children.

I work at Sam's Club. They happened to roll out some of those little Snap cracker things that you throw at the ground, and my wife is SURE that the police will be called and our kids are in danger because I picked up a box of Snaps for the kids to play with come 4th of July. She's actually brought this up a few times already. We have a police officer that lives upstairs from us, so I quickly called him, and his answer was "they aren't dangerous and you won't get in trouble for using them, except if you don't clean up after yourselves."

I just don't understand women.

tnt-pop-its-snappers-trick-noise-makers-50-pcs-box-250-pcs-total-lot-of-5-boxes

But it says TNT on the side! That's advertising. It isn't really dynamite.

Any of you have similar lunacy that you deal with?

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I do but I'd need to see tits to help you out friendo

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Ok... I just wanted to post this right now because my wife is literally insane and fearing for the safety of our children.

I work at Sam's Club. They happened to roll out some of those little Snap cracker things that you throw at the ground, and my wife is SURE that the police will be called and our kids are in danger because I picked up a box of Snaps for the kids to play with come 4th of July. She's actually brought this up a few times already. We have a police officer that lives upstairs from us, so I quickly called him, and his answer was "they aren't dangerous and you won't get in trouble for using them, except if you don't clean up after yourselves."

I just don't understand women.

tnt-pop-its-snappers-trick-noise-makers-50-pcs-box-250-pcs-total-lot-of-5-boxes

But it says TNT on the side! That's advertising. It isn't really dynamite.

Any of you have similar lunacy that you deal with?

Why would you listen to a woman?

Have you not converted to Islam yet?

• 1Solidarity

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Back in my day, old many yells at cloud. My dumb ass sister lit a long string of black cats and they didn't light. So she stuck them in her pocket. She still had what was left of the jeans a few years ago, not much. She learned she's not qualified to make decisions in life. Point being, treat fireworks with respect and nothing bad will happen. Kids need to grow up around stuff they learn to respect or....

Cybsled

Those snapper things are harmless. I live in a state where fireworks are illegal and you used to be able to buy these snapper things down at the corner store (or at least you did, last time I bought this shit was as a kid in the 80s/90s).

• 1Like

Hachima

Molten Core Raider
Is the concern the sound? If it's safety have your kids pop one in their hand for your wife :)

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
i mean those pop-its are literally made for little kids. adults dont buy them for adults

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I know they're safe. Hell, you can pop them with your teeth if you really wanted to... but then you'd have gravel in your mouth.

She's just being crazy.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
We get the cops called on us almost every year. All they do is show up and make sure we're not doing anything stupid or dangerous and then leave us alone. 'Have fun be safe happy 4th!" and then they get back in their car and drive away. It's one of those laws the cops simply don't care to enforce.

We don't do stupid shit with them, we just shoot them off and we don't do it late at night or anything.