The Bob's Burgers Movie (2022)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
3.00 star(s) Rating: 3.00/5 1 Votes
Title: The Bob's Burgers Movie (2022)

Tagline: Get your buns in theaters.

Genre: Animation, Adventure, Comedy

Director: Loren Bouchard, Bernard Derriman

Cast: H. Jon Benjamin, Dan Mintz, John Roberts, Eugene Mirman, Kristen Schaal, Larry Murphy, Kevin Kline, Zach Galifianakis, David Wain, Sam Seder, Eugene Shawn

Release: 2022-05-25

Runtime: 102

Plot: When a ruptured water main creates an enormous sinkhole right in front of Bob's Burgers, it blocks the entrance indefinitely and ruins the Belchers’ plans for a successful summer. While Bob and Linda struggle to keep the business afloat, the kids try to solve a mystery that could save their family's restaurant. As the dangers mount, these underdogs help each other find hope and fight to get back behind the counter, where they belong.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
This movie deserves it's own thread. Looking forward to seeing this when I can. Bob's Burgers is like the only Fox animation I watch anymore.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Didn't realize AH Jon Benjamin was so short

• 1Like

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I like the show, but don't know why this movie exists. Are they attempting the musical route like South Park but over two decades later?

Animosity

Love the show and is really the only animated thing I can stand to watch. Movie looks decent but definitely will wait for the high seas.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
too bad they are putting the movie out May 27th, terrible date. Top Gun in theaters and Obi-Wan and Stranger Things at home. Still a good show, its 12 seasons old now (!!) although all the characters feel way more mellow and happy now, while early seasons had Bob yelling a lot, money/bills being a bigger issue, and the kids being a bit more selfish/psycho.

Definitely a movie I'll watch at home while eating a burger or two

urldlw7cwt091.jpg

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
This is out on Hulu. I thought it was pretty good for a TV show goes movie. I liked it better than the Simpsons movie for sure. Worth a watch if you are a fan of the show. It is part musical, but its backed up with a solid story.

Animosity

Not a bad time waster. Wasnt as funny as an episode of the show and dragged a bit. But if you like the show youll enjoy the movie.

Leviothan

Trakanon Raider
Movie was alright. Like others have mentioned - its a longer episodes of Bob's Burger. I thought the musical portion of it was really funny. I don't think they really organized the dance numbers. It was all just wild nonsensical dancing with no thematic purpose which added to the hilarity.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
The big thing they did for the movie was:
The bunny hat story for Louise. They had teased they wouldn't do that story til season 12 before.

Also they foreshadowed the hole over the last season. With the sidewalk getting shittier over time. Apparently it is because they made season 12-13 and the movie at the same time.

• 1Like
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database