The Boys Presents: Diabolical

spronk

FPS noob
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: The Boys Presents: Diabolical

Genre: Animation, Action & Adventure

First aired: 2022-03-03

Overview: From some of the most unhinged and maniacal minds in Hollywood today comes this animated anthology series, a collection of irreverent and emotionally shocking animated short films. Each episode plunges elbow-deep into unseen crevices of The Boys Universe.

spronk

FPS noob

looks pretty fun, debuts on Amazon on March 8th. I assume 1 episode a week, its 8 episodes total but each episode is only 15 minutes or so.

downside: Awkafina is one of the VAs

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
downside: Awkafina is one of the VAs
What don't you like about her? I assume just kinda annoying?

I'm not a fan of hers at all, but also not not a fan. She's just... there, but anyone who can get black twitter's panties in a bunch is cool in my book.

---------------------

On thread topic... I'm a fan of The Boys... esp. Stormfront, but this is just an anime based on the Boys it looks like. Meh.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
When you hear Lana's voice and want to know when the next Archer season is

spronk

FPS noob
lol

attacked a 21 year old chef last night at a bar, got 12 month suspended prison sentence (if he is arrested again he goes to jail). he is filming a movie in Spain

homelander-the-boys.gif

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
lol

attacked a 21 year old chef last night at a bar, got 12 month suspended prison sentence (if he is arrested again he goes to jail). he is filming a movie in Spain

homelander-the-boys.gif
This virtue signaling faggot is actually a massive cunt? No way!

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
He's never came off as a nice guy, with that said I had no clue Roland/Rick n Morty was anyway involved in this animated series

Animosity

Binged all these this morning since they are around 10 mins. Just a bunch of stand alone stories using different animation styles. Some were pretty dang funny. Only a couple of them were duds.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, I didn't hate any of them (Akwafina was closest), but I also barely remember them a day later.

Also, Andy Samberg wrote the best episode??!?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Yeah, I didn't hate any of them (Akwafina was closest), but I also barely remember them a day later.

The episode about the kids? That was my favorite

• 1Solidarity

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The first episode is kind of misleading considering the episodes that follow. I did skip one episode about half way through, but overall a decent collection of shorts.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Was cool they got Christian Slater as the voice of the Narrator.

• 1Like

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
I was about to rant about how bad the Awkwafina ep was and then The Deep got his ass kicked by a bunch of summoned shits. That guy fucking sucks. Episode saved.

Last edited:

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>

Sambergs absolutely was. That episode fucking wrecked me. That was absolutely incredible. No homo I burst into tears with the last two lines in that episode seriously, and I knew it was coming a few minutes out from there... I've had a rough last decade or so. Fucking awesome. This is the episode I will remember for a long long time.

spronk

FPS noob
watched a couple of episodes, really enjoyed it. Short enough that you want more and doesn't drag out the stories. I hope season 3 is as good and gives no fucks about pandering but sadly after a pretty mediocre season 2 I'm not super optimistic.

Some cities had vought a burger promos and people got delivered this for the amazon watch party, not my pic but pretty fun. i am not big on my fast food, i assume this is actually wendys or Whataburger? its definitely not In n Out (fries too big)

FNB2tsFUUAAwDfH

• 1Like

Jabberwhacky

Lord Nagafen Raider
That's funny, I was just gonna post about that. I live in downtown Austin and my place overlooks the Amazon section of SXSW, noticed that Vought-a-burger and wondered/assumed it was a The Boys thing. Might have to swing by and get my Supe on.

vought.jpg

• 1Like
TV show information provided by The Movie Database