The Boys

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
They are going to find a way to kill off her character at this rate. All people are going to talk about is how fucked up her face is in this next season. Hell, we discussed the shit out of it with the last season and now she looks much worse. Most shows do not want that kind of publicity. They want the show to be talked about, not the self absorbed actress that thinks a 9 is not good enough. So sad to see somebody go from Hot too Not in one year. She could have had a burn scar on her face and it would have looked better than she does now.

Pressed X to doubt. Showrunner has had her back before.

1705351629237.png

• 2Pathetic
Reactions: 1 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Yeah I never thought they'd kill her off because of this....but at this point her character is not a threat to anyone, as proven by her "massive power up" that pushed back Homelander like 3 feet. Just let her die, not even because of how she looks but because her character is awful and really the only blemish in this show for me.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I dont think anyone understands the plastic surgery girls go after. The Botox big lips and the Brazilian Butt Lift are both things that make me wonder what in the literal fuck are you doing to yourself? Put that shit on social media and not a single straight male says anything positive about that shit. Just a bunch of airhead bimbos "YAS QUEEN" "SO PRETTY" ... You look like you are allergic to a bee and just got stung. Its no wonder Passport Bro's is growing in popularity so quickly now that people have recognized its a "thing."

As for her character, I dont really recall seeing much of her in the last season anyways. Theyve slowly diminished her role and most people didnt even notice.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Fadaar

That guy
Yeah I never thought they'd kill her off because of this....but at this point her character is not a threat to anyone, as proven by her "massive power up" that pushed back Homelander like 3 feet. Just let her die, not even because of how she looks but because her character is awful and really the only blemish in this show for me.

it was Soldier Boy but point still stands. she's so far below the heavy hitters it aint even funny.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
She's no Sookie

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
The chick that played Tommy’s wife in Peaky Blinders “fixed” her nose between seasons one and two and ended up looking worse

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
What the shit ? I've seen worse plastic surgery results, but not coming from a better starting place. Getting from a 5 to a 7 is a believable goal for plastic surgery, getting from a 9 to something higher isn't going to happen ( has it ever ? ).
Body dysphoria is some shit. She was beautiful and now just looks fake/butchered.

Butchered. Hehe.

1705510426020.jpeg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Body dysphoria is some shit. She was beautiful and now just looks fake/butchered.

Butchered. Hehe.

View attachment 509789

It's facial dysmorphia. Dysphoria is the tranny thing. That's probably next on her list.

I don't think she was a 9, except on a cute, girl next door scale, the costume helped, plus makeup. Still a fucking travesty.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
It's facial dysmorphia. Dysphoria is the tranny thing. That's probably next on her list.

I don't think she was a 9, except on a cute, girl next door scale, the costume helped, plus makeup. Still a fucking travesty.
My bad, dysmorphia is what I meant. That said, the Butcher pun was the important part.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Sad thing here is women don't even do this for male attention (nor makeup for that matter). Its all status flex against other women, which is why it descends into lovecraftian horror. Any time you pit crazy against crazy, there is no bottom. Wasn't Starr banging her at one point IRL? Wonder if that is still going on or if he dodged that bullet.