The Broken Empire Trilogy. Best series of all time

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
53d 15h 47m
Final book in the last book "the girl and the moon" in the latest trilogy "the book of the ice". This one is set in the same world as the book of the ancestor and ties in directly. I didn't like this one as much as the ancestor trilogy mainly due to a little too much Mary Sue and things suddenly working out, but it added a great world building history to the universe.

At this point I can say I am more intrigued and excited for Lawrence's shared universe than Sandersons cosmere, and Lawrence puts out books almost as fast. He has the next trilogy already written and is releasing 23, 24, 25... and his books all focusenon the extended universe so no waiting for him to work on side projects.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Bronze Donator>
168d 18h 19m
There was a special edition of this series that Subterranean Press was putting out with Grim Oak Press... But I can't get the link or page to work anymore. The announcement was 5 days ago and it said 1,000 copies available. Maybe it is already gone.

1652187785053.png

Direct link works, bypassing SubPress. I still may email them and see what's up.

*edit: Yeah, SubPress said they sold out of their allotment. May order one straight from Grim Oak if my account creation stops messing up.

Last edited:

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
53d 15h 47m
There was a special edition of this series that Subterranean Press was putting out with Grim Oak Press... But I can't get the link or page to work anymore. The announcement was 5 days ago and it said 1,000 copies available. Maybe it is already gone.

View attachment 411797

Direct link works, bypassing SubPress. I still may email them and see what's up.

*edit: Yeah, SubPress said they sold out of their allotment. May order one straight from Grim Oak if my account creation stops messing up.

• 1Like
Reactions: Intrinsic

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Bronze Donator>
168d 18h 19m

Yeah that's the same link I posted, I think? Ordered one right after posting and it has already shipped. Also included the slip case.

• 1Like
Reactions: Kovaks