The Butterface Thread

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Sure but to me there has to be a huge gap between the face and the body, the body has to be highly rated and the face poorly.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm with Tuco. Butterface has always meant, to me, a hot body with an abnormally ugly face. Not a hot body with an average face or slightly below average.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
butter-face-getty-456.jpg

Now_thats_a_butter_face.jpg

Chesire_sl

shitlord
i would fuck them all cept the grandma mostly because.
A I have no morals
B Hot body + average face = a kinky hellcat in the sack in my experience
C The hot curves plain janes are often not shy about lavishing gifts on their boyfriends.
D. Did I mention I have no morals really
tongue.png

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
only the blonde chick in the gay ass demotivational pic is a butterface

Jobitz_sl

shitlord
What about the girls who have a really pretty face but an ugly body? Or is that what the "sexy curvy girl" thread is for?

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Is it racist to think that most black girls with nice bodies also have butterfaces?

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
I once had a general manager from Venezuela that had an absolute 10 body. Huge but manageable tits, beautiful phat ass with a tiny waist but an absolutely play-dough like mug.

When she started a co-worker just commented "Why would God do that?"

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I once had a general manager from Venezuela that had an absolute 10 body. Huge but manageable tits, beautiful phat ass with a tiny waist but an absolutely play-dough like mug.

When she started a co-worker just commented "Why would God do that?"
Do you work where I work? Same deal. This lady has a banging body, but jesus christ, her face looks like it was literally melted by the sun, afflicted with horrible acne scarring, and covered in more than a Joker's amount of makeup. She also has an annoying as fuck, high pitched New Yorker accent that makes me want to stab my ears.