The Cabin with Bert Kreischer

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Vote
Title: The Cabin with Bert Kreischer

Genre: Reality, Comedy

First aired: 2020-10-13

Cast: Bert Kreischer

Overview: Fast-living comic Bert Kreischer heads to a cabin for some self-care and invites his funny friends to join his quest to cleanse his mind, body and soul.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I'm a Bert fan, so this looks pretty interesting to me.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I'm a Bert fan, so this looks pretty interesting to me.

always love to watch millionaires cry about their problems while making a ton of money doing it and laughing cause they don't actually have any problems but retards watch (pay them) because it's "relatable" (except for producers paying for all of their fun problem solving activities that they don't need of course!)

good stuff

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
He started off not wearing a shirt because he sweats a LOT. Then he got popular as the dude that doesn't wear a shirt, so he stuck with it. It has nothing to do with being funny.

I can't wait to see The Cabin. He talked about it last year and it's nice that it's finally going to come out. However, I no longer have a Netflix account, so I'll see if I can pirate the content somewhere.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
So I am enjoying watching these, but you see way more of Bert than you need to lol.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'm watching the 2nd episode right now and I'd easily allow Nikki Glaser to wax my asshole.

Oh, and every fucking time I see Caitlin Jenner, I notice how huge "her" hands are. It's a real life Seinfeld "Man Hands" episode. And it's fucking nasty.

Also, I've despised all of Bert's wife's appearances in the first two episodes. They're way too scripted, and she can't act for shit. It's a shame, her podcast really isn't bad.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I like Nikki, but I skipped the 2nd episode. When Jenner came shambling up the driveway I had to drop out. Not hating on Jenner, but shit is awkward to watch.

Agree on Bert’s wife being too fake and more of a distraction than anything else.

I probably “liked” Bobby and Bert fucking around the most. Not exactly ha ha funny, but kind of interesting to watch.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I probably “liked” Bobby and Bert fucking around the most. Not exactly ha ha funny, but kind of interesting to watch.
I was rolling when it was Bobby and Bert on that bear skin and Donnell is ready to just get the fuck out lol.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database