The Canned Soup Thread

Sledge

Trakanon Raider
The best canned soup I've found that can be bought in most stores is Campbells Chunky Minestrone with Italian Sausage. There's a lot of stuff in it for the price and usually tastes close to home made. I could tell that some of the cans I bought a few months ago tasted a little different than they used to but that's likely due to pumping more food out due to Corona. Still pretty darn good.

chunk.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Fuck that. I bought tons of chef boyardee back when you were shilling it during first corona scare. That shit isn't edible. I threw out like 20 cans of it.
Now that I think about it I bet Lanx Lanx has stock in chef boyardee and vienna sausages.

You have no idea how many cans of vienna sausages I threw out that I bought on your rec lanx.

SPAM FOR LIFE BITCHES!

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Spam is the only canned meat, just like tomato is the only canned soup. It is known.

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Fuck soup mostly, hormel chili far more filling. Or a can of bushs fancy grilling beans of assorted flavors.

• 1Salty

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
OIP.Ql1d5I_dAFneTz2zvNfDmgHaLH

some soups are ok canned some are not I always feel gross eating canned clam chowder

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
  • 1Solidarity

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
raos is always on clearance at menards, not like on sale, but like clearance, get this shit out of the store