The Comedy Thread

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
We had one of these on FOH so I figured I'd start one here.

I recently saw Joe Rogan live and he has that set for sale right now for $5 online. I thought it was fucking hilarious so here's the link.http://joerogan.net/splash/

As for other comedians I like, I gotta go with Joey Diaz, Hannibal Buress, and Mike Birbiglia.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lenas

Trump's Staff
That Joe Rogan set has some fucking gems in it. I literally cried laughing when he was joking about Brock Lesnar.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
There is a shit ton of full comedy shows up on youtube that you can convert to MP3s and download. Not that I would do such a thing of course. Some of my favorites are Brian Regan, Bill Burr, Louis CK, Chris Rock, Daniel Tosh, George Carlin, Jim Gaffigan, Pablo Francisco - the list goes on and on.

Insomnia_sl

shitlord
I highly recommend watching the late, great Patrice O'Neals - Elephant in the Room, one of my all time favorite comedy specials.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Seen someone mention Louis CK already. Saw him in Norway a few years ago, he was brilliant. Had watched all his stuff before the show, and he didn't repeat any old material (other than being in the same genre, about his kids and life). Lasted well over 2 hours too, so longer than his usual specials. Highly recommend him.

As for other comics, I like Demetri Martin

Small sample of a set of his.

Here is the first part of his IT special. All 6 can be found on youtube if you are interested

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I haven't seen this since the early 2000's when I had a job at a bar and this was playing so often on the TV's around the place.

Good memories. He was so damn hyper back then.

• 1Moron
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
4mZjB.jpg

Saw him a couple times. My waiter messed up my bill and wasted 30 mins for me after the show was over. I was worried Joe wouldn't be taking pictures anymore. Sure enough, he was. Great guy. Met Redban too. Saw Joey Diaz live. Love Joey. Redban isn't bad either. Anyways I've been a Joe Rogan since his starting days of his podcast. He's changed a lot. Still love him, he is my mentor for sure.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user