The coming India vs China war.

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Will be interesting conflict to watch. China has vantage over India in equipment. But the advantage is not large one. This could well escalate to nuclear exchange between the two.

World View: China and India Prepare for Border War at Doklam Plateau - Breitbart

For almost two months, China and India have each had 300 soldiers just 100 meters apart on the plateau, 3,000 meters above sea level. India is not increasing its troop strength on the plateau itself, but is bringing troops into bases nearby, and is raising the alert level in preparation for war.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Will be interesting conflict to watch. China has vantage over India in equipment. But the advantage is not large one. This could well escalate to nuclear exchange between the two.

World View: China and India Prepare for Border War at Doklam Plateau - Breitbart

For almost two months, China and India have each had 300 soldiers just 100 meters apart on the plateau, 3,000 meters above sea level. India is not increasing its troop strength on the plateau itself, but is bringing troops into bases nearby, and is raising the alert level in preparation for war.

WHAT THE SHIT NO BODY IS TELLING ME ABOUT THIS

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Tripamang

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Could China be emboldened because Russia is getting away with shit in the Ukraine? The broken red line? I'm not sure the US is seen as strong as it once was, hell terrorism has proven that you can be hugely destabilising with a small persistent force even with the US military around. Having Trump in power being with his anti-interventionist policies might further weaken that position.

I hope I'm wrong, but if things continue to escalate it might get put to the test.

• 2Picard
  • 1Trump
Reactions: 2 users

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
Could China be emboldened because Russia is getting away with shit in the Ukraine? The broken red line? I'm not sure the US is seen as strong as it once was, hell terrorism has proven that you can be hugely destabilising with a small persistent force even with the US military around. Having Trump in power being with his anti-interventionist policies might further weaken that position.

I hope I'm wrong, but if things continue to escalate it might get put to the test.

Yeah it's Trump that is making us look weak, you seem to have a stranglehold on figuring this whole thing out.

• 4Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Yeah it's Trump that is making us look weak, you seem to have a stranglehold on figuring this whole thing out.

That's not what he said at all, but nice try. Trump is not posturing himself as a neo-con or someone concerned with anyone other than the US, so it makes plenty of sense that this type of a more isolationist stance means other countries feel they are less constrained in small military actions because we won't respond conventionally and it won't be worth nuclear war.

The reality is that nuclear war is not a universal deterrent if everyone figures out no one is willing to pull the trigger unless they're personally at risk, so all the superpowers can basically fuck around if they have a gentleman's agreement to stay uninvolved in particular areas of the globe, IE Ukraine.

• 2Like

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Silver Donator>
That's not what he said at all, but nice try. Trump is not posturing himself as a neo-con or someone concerned with anyone other than the US, so it makes plenty of sense that this type of a more isolationist stance means other countries feel they are less constrained in small military actions because we won't respond conventionally and it won't be worth nuclear war.

The reality is that nuclear war is not a universal deterrent if everyone figures out no one is willing to pull the trigger unless they're personally at risk, so all the superpowers can basically fuck around if they have a gentleman's agreement to stay uninvolved in particular areas of the globe, IE Ukraine.
Trump isolationist? Wasnt everyone and i mean everyone bitching a few days ago about how Trumps dick measuring contest with NK is about to get you yanks stuck in another war?
What exactly makes him an isolationist?

• 1Like
  • 1Picard

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Trump isolationist? Wasnt everyone and i mean everyone bitching a few days ago about how Trumps dick measuring contest with NK is about to get you yanks stuck in another war?
What exactly makes him an isolationist?

Well unlike the last few presidents he's shown to be very US focused and far less prone to intervening in foreign countries. He could have easily thrown resources or even troops into Syria and gotten away with it and chose not to.

Look at it this way, Russia took over a major blue water port and a large chunk of a foreign country and they got sanctioned. Not great, for sure, but that's it. So now if you do things 'not as bad' as taking over that much in Ukraine (which otherwise is a more developed country than most of the third world), you can pretty much be assured there will for sure be no conventional military conflict directly with the US and the worst is some sanctions less than the Russians had.

• 2Like

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Maybe while China is distracted with India we can turn North Korea into a dust bowl.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
No, we need to wait for that until after CalExit. Once all the Antifa/SJW's shits have gathered in Rainbowfornia, that is when we reenact Fallout.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

spronk

FPS noob
if i've learned anything from bollywood and hong kong movies, its that the war will turn into a dance off featuring chefs who also know martial arts

china is fucked though if the indian cops get involved

even in india the cops don't respect BLM

• 1Worf

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
So America will be without most of it's IT support? Shit!

• 2Worf

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Silver Donator>
So America will be without most of it's IT support? Shit!
Oh noes also no more this?
Hello, My name is Napreet and i am calling from Microsoft support to let you know that we hare reports that your windows computer has a virus.
Would you like to give me your credit card info so we can do the needful and fix it?

• 1Like