The Contractor (2022)

phisey

Buzzfeed Editor
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: The Contractor (2022)

Genre: Action, Thriller

Director: Tarik Saleh

Cast: Chris Pine, Ben Foster, Gillian Jacobs, Eddie Marsan, Fares Fares, Nina Hoss, J. D. Pardo, Amira Casar, Alexej Manvelov, Toby Dixon, Kiefer Sutherland, Florian Munteanu, Tait Fletcher, Tyner Rushing, Brian Lafontaine

Release: 2022-03-31

Plot: After being involuntarily discharged from the U.S. Special Forces, James Harper decides to support his family by joining a private contracting organization alongside his best friend and under the command of a fellow veteran. Overseas on a covert mission, Harper must evade those trying to kill him while making his way back home.

phisey

Buzzfeed Editor
If Taylor Sheridan wasn't too busy getting cute blondes blacked on TV, this would've been a Hell or High Water reunion.

spronk

FPS noob
Gillian Jacobs and Kiefer Southerland too? nice

unfortunately theres like a million of these kind of movies and they all tend to be the same script. good soldiers are under shitty leaders who are into shady shit and leave the soldiers out to dry when shit goes wrong, bad guys chase them, foreign good guys help them, in the end they fight bad American PMC leaders who are the true villains but they win at a high cost.

its the exact same script in every one of these movies and multiple TV series stretch it out to multi seasons too, i'm always hoping someone changes it up and does something new and interesting. You can already tell here Kiefer plays the bad guy and sends the rest of his squad to kill him when Pine discovers the brown guy is actually not evil but good.

That was the nice thing about stuff like Sicario (first one), there were no real good guys everyone was a piece of shit. I'd settle for a movie where there are actual good and bad guys fighting against each other, instead of 1 vs 100.

Still, looks like every Stevan Seagull movie ever and the nice thing is it'll be out in theaters AND VOD April 1st, no need to leave the house. I'm in for Punished Snake

mt03lKIl.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Trollocaust

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just watched this.. going through all the trouble with the gear and shit.. and then have dudes with M4's with no sights on em.. People in Hollywood are retarded, I swear.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Gillian Jacobs and Kiefer Southerland too? nice

unfortunately theres like a million of these kind of movies and they all tend to be the same script. good soldiers are under shitty leaders who are into shady shit and leave the soldiers out to dry when shit goes wrong, bad guys chase them, foreign good guys help them, in the end they fight bad American PMC leaders who are the true villains but they win at a high cost.

mt03lKIl.jpg

AND THEN ALIENS

1648801832809.png

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database