MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: The Crow

Genre: Thriller, Action, Fantasy

Director: Rupert Sanders

Cast: Bill Skarsgård, FKA Twigs, Jordan Bolger, Danny Huston

Plot: A reboot of the 1994 cult classic The Crow.

• 7Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

KurganAU

<Gold Donor>
905AC2CF-2962-4851-8095-1A68354F4468.jpeg

The fuck is this thread title?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
no-poster.jpg

Title: The Crow

Genre: Thriller, Action, Fantasy

Director: Rupert Sanders

Cast: Bill Skarsgård, FKA Twigs, Jordan Bolger, Danny Huston

Plot: A reboot of the 1994 cult classic The Crow.

• 2Like

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
OneofOne OneofOne accidently ate your post fixing movie data.

Had no idea this was a done deal, considering they've been trying to make it for the past decade+. Anyway, apparently finished filming this summer and is in post. Bill Skarsgård is pretty good so I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt. Danny Huston is present in an undisclosed role. FKA Twigs will apparently be the fiance. Hope she dies fast.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Bill Skarsgaard is an awesome actor but seems like a weird choice for this movie.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Man, fuck everyone involved with this.

The original is one of my favorite movies of all time and is as close to perfection as you could hope for given the story involved. The soundtrack was perfect, the actors were perfect, it was simply a mid-90's masterpiece.

I really wish they would stop raping every single piece of my childhood.

• 8Solidarity
  • 8Like
Reactions: 15 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I love the original but people go overboard putting it on a pedestal. Without Brandon Lee's death it might not have even ended up as a cult classic.

• 2Like

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I love the original but people go overboard putting it on a pedestal. Without Brandon Lee's death it might not have even ended up as a cult classic.

Sure, we're not talking some Oscar worthy shit. It is a low-budget movie about a dude that comes back to life to avenge the rape and murder of the love of his life. It does as much as it possibly could have given those facts. It is also a movie that couldn't be made today which is probably why it still retains so much of its good will (and why I guarantee this remake will fail miserably).

Personally, Brandon Lee's death isn't even a part of why I love it so much. It is simply a gritty, industrial movie that tells a small, specific story very well while maintaining a uniquely 90's ambiance.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
there are several iconic moments from that movie. that film is damned good. Brandon Lee dying or not. even the villain and his evil girlfriend are cool.

• 4Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
1672187879339.png

Scott Hall recommended Sting steal The Crow gimmick.

That dude knew what was up. He's still wearing the paint more than two decades later.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
One of my favorite movies. Fuck any remake. Also the Crow soundtrack helped make this movie sensational. The soundtrack is absolutely amazing. The Cure, Pantera, NIN, etc

Last edited:
  • 8Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
View attachment 450246

Scott Hall recommended Sting steal The Crow gimmick.

That dude knew what was up. He's still wearing the paint more than two decades later.
It's funny, I never really got into the crow, but the MOMENT sting showed up wearing this outfit I instantly became enamored with the dude.

One of my greatest disappointments in life is the one time wcw was in town and I went to see it with some college friends, sting didn't show up in the rafters.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Personally, Brandon Lee's death isn't even a part of why I love it so much. It is simply a gritty, industrial movie that tells a small, specific story very well while maintaining a uniquely 90's ambiance.
Exactly. If this movie was made today it would be trying to setup a cinematic universe instead of being some one off thing.

• 4Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Don't forget Chris Hart as the comic sidekick to help alleviate all the seriousness!

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database