The Culling

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
Anyone else try this yet? I saw it on steam and then saw it had very positive reviews so me and my friend gave it a shot. Holy shit is it fun, we played for 7 hours straight. If you like h1z1 battle royale this is pretty much better in every way.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Anyone else try this yet? I saw it on steam and then saw it had very positive reviews so me and my friend gave it a shot. Holy shit is it fun, we played for 7 hours straight. If you like h1z1 battle royale this is pretty much better in every way.
It's different from H1 in that it's small scale, crafting is used, and the battles are longer and more drawn out. H1 is fun to get in and murder people and if you're a good shot really have some fun. This is more slap-fight type stuff. Pros just nearly instantly get enough money for a gun crate, get it, and murder all the competition currently. Some of the stuff seems a bit tedious, but it's definitely a 'scarier' 1 person BR. I think 2's would be more fun in this game as there's a dynamic between melee and range. Right now it's:

Blow dart, wait til hit, melee rape while puking OR blow dart, charge with gun, murder.

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
They made guns really hard to get. It costs 170 func for a gun crate drop. I've seen a gun used twice in 10 hours of play so far.

Xevy

Log Wizard
They made guns really hard to get. It costs 170 func for a gun crate drop. I've seen a gun used twice in 10 hours of play so far.
There's a perk you can get that basically gives you something like 80 or 100 FUNC at the start of the game. Then you just need a few barrels and you can call in the revolver crate.

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
That perk doesn't exist anymore. The only perks involving func now are one that gives you 2 more func whenever you gain some and one that makes it so crafting costs less func.

spronk

FPS noob
its fun to watch on twitch, its basically hunger games arena dome 2-person team death match no-respawn mode. I assume at the end your entire team wins, and you don't have to 1v1 it?
Twitch

sebur

Bronze Squire
That would be the correct. Currently everybody just runs the spear perks, rush craft a spear then go on the hunt if no buildings around, pretty amusing.