The Current State of Vodka (or if you prefer all vodka comes from three distilleries)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I think smh is what happens when old corny people get on the internet and see all the cool kids using lingo like lol, lmao, fml, etc. I've had to unfriend a couple cornballs that replace lmao with lmbo.
Nah, ive only ever seen "smh" used from black people on the internet.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Sounds about right.

rrr_img_47845.jpg

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>

I don't know if this counts as a racism post but this is the craziest video I've ever seen in my life. Basically this Muslim, trying to prove that the mainstream of Islamic thought isn't radical, asks a crowd of Muslims at a conference a series of questions such as "Do you want Shariah law implemented by force" to which everyone in the crowd but one white dude raises their hand. He then goes on to conclude that because everyone in the crowd thinks stoning gays to death is acceptable, thus the concept isn't radical, in fact is mainstream.

Its a bit like asking a crowd of first degree murderers if they think murder is really all that bad, and then when they all say no, concluding that murder isn't really all that bad.

Its literally batshit insane.

iannis

Musty Nester
And that is why democracy can not, and will not, work in the middle east.

They don't have Indians to massacre and an entire continent to sprawl into while they take 10 generations to settle their bloodlust.

Shit, I don't even trust the idea of direct democracy in America. I think that shit would go off the rails real fast.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Its just mind boggling to me that they can sit there and say with a straight face that because 100 people in a room all agree that stoning adulterers to death is acceptable behavior, therefore said behavior is acceptable, and they are not extremists.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

I don't know if this counts as a racism post but this is the craziest video I've ever seen in my life. Basically this Muslim, trying to prove that the mainstream of Islamic thought isn't radical, asks a crowd of Muslims at a conference a series of questions such as "Do you want Shariah law implemented by force" to which everyone in the crowd but one white dude raises their hand. He then goes on to conclude that because everyone in the crowd thinks stoning gays to death is acceptable, thus the concept isn't radical, in fact is mainstream.

Its a bit like asking a crowd of first degree murderers if they think murder is really all that bad, and then when they all say no, concluding that murder isn't really all that bad.

I have no trouble believeing that. Just like the majority of Christians once thought witch burning was good. I don't buy the whole "those terrorists are just extremists". I'm fairly convinced they are just the bold part of the main stream.

I love how you used quote tags for something he didn't say. Also, he didn't actually say stoning gays. You'll notice he didn't bother asking the crowd what proportion of them thought that "the punishments described in the quran...IF it is from allah" included stoning gays. He basically constructed the question in such a way that they couldn't possibly say no without committing apostasy and the particulars you're accusing him of he didn't actually say.

That's really weird to me that you bothered to do that too because one of the particulars he DID sneak in there was stoning for adultery, though again he went on to predicate that on that weird little "if it is from allah" so who knows how the fuck these religious weirdos interpreted that.

Status
Not open for further replies.