The Current State of Vodka (or if you prefer all vodka comes from three distilleries)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
No one cares what you think Mikhail, I summed up his statement succinctly the way I desired and your opinion of the way I made the post is irrelevant to everyone.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
aisha_8_muhammad_54.jpg

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Human faced beasts in the Abrahamic religion are like Cherubs or some shit. I can't remember.

They're detailed in part of the Old Testament or the book of Enoch or something.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
What fabrication? The man asks if stoning adulterers and homosexuals to death as mandated by the Koran is the most just punishment mankind can face. What part of that isn't him asking if Shariah law should be applied by force?

Your entire argument is you being a petty nitpick because you're desperately trying to get any salve to your anus you can find.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
A little of this will help you alot more than becoming a desperate faggot stalker will

rrr_img_47855.jpg

What fabrication? The man asks if stoning adulterers and homosexuals to death as mandated by the Koran"
Right except he doesn't say the part about "and homosexuals" you just made that up.

What part of that isn't him asking if Shariah law should be applied by force?
Right and here you've changed the word "implemented" to "applied" so that way you can pretend that you were always talking about the use of force as part of enforcing Sharia law (the use of force comes with the enforcement of any set of laws, by the way) instead of the use of force to make sharia law the law of the land (which was obviously your original claim).

If you're going to be a liar, you should try not being so shitty at it (or saving it for people as stupid as you).

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Right except he doesn't say the part about "and homosexuals" you just made that up.
Oh you really got me there. He only wants to stone adulterers to death, not homosexuals. Except he spends literally two minutes talking about how Islam treats homosexuals in terms of punishment in the Koran before he asks his series of questions. So you didn't watch the video, and now you're here accusing me of misrepresenting him. How can I misrepresent him...captain chucklefuck...if I posted....the video....in full.....for everyone to see for themselves? Hmmm?

Right and here you've changed the word "implemented" to "applied" so that way you can pretend that you were always talking about the use of force as part of enforcing Sharia law (the use of force comes with the enforcement of any set of laws, by the way) instead of the use of force to make sharia law the law of the land (which was obviously your original claim).

If you're going to be a liar, you should try not being so shitty at it (or saving it for people as stupid as you).
Yeah man you got me its all a giant conspiracy theory, I was totally thinking when I made that first post about having a big debate with Mikhail about the semantics of how I summarized the video.

How's about you cry a little harder?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Let's see, what are the "punishments laid out in the Koran which are the most perfect punishments that humankind can know"

Islam and Homosexuality

The Qur'an and Homosexuality:

There are five references in the Qur'an which have been cited as referring to gay and lesbian behavior. Some obviously deal with effeminate men and "masculine women." The two main references to homosexual behavior are:

"We also sent Lut : He said to his people : "Do ye commit lewdness such as no people in creation (ever) committed before you? For ye practice your lusts on men in preference to women: ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds." Qur'an 7:80-81

"What! Of all creatures do ye come unto the males, and leave the wives your Lord created for you? Nay, but ye are forward folk." Qur'an 26:165

Both references relate to gay sexual activities; lesbian practices are not mentioned in the Qur'an.

Lut is referred to as "Lot" in the Hebrew Scriptures. This passage is an apparent reference to the activities at Sodom and Gamorah. It seems to imply that there was no homosexual behavior before it first appeared in Sodom. This is a uniquely Islamic concept; it does not appear in Jewish or Christian beliefs. The passage also links the sin of Sodom (the reason for its destruction) to homosexuality.That linkage is contradicted by other verses in the Hebrew Scriptures.

The Hadith and homosexuality: The Hadith are collections of sayings attributed to Muhammad. Many Hadiths (ahadith) discuss liwat (sexual intercourse between males). Two examples are:

"When a man mounts another man, the throne of God shakes."

"Kill the one that is doing it and also kill the one that it is being done to."(in reference to the active and passive partners in gay sexual intercourse)

There is at least one mention of lesbian behavior mentioned in the Hadith: "Sihaq (lesbian sexual activity) of women is zina (illegitimate sexual intercourse) among them."

Traditionalist orthodox Muslims generally claim that the Hadith literature contains the authentic sayings of Muhammad. Many liberal Muslims doubt their authenticity. The latter might point out that during the times of the first Caliphs, Muslims did not know what to do with individuals guilty of "liwat/lutiyya". No sahabi (companion) of Muhammad could quote a saying or decision of Muhammad relating to this question.

Treatment of homosexuals within Islam:

According to a pamphlet produced by Al-Fatiha, there is a consensus among Islamic scholars that all humans are naturally heterosexual. 5 Homosexuality is seen by scholars to be a sinful and perverted deviation from the norm. All Islamic schools of thought and jurisprudence consider gay acts to be unlawful. They differ in terms of penalty:

The Hanafite school (currently seen mainly in South and Eastern Asia) teaches that no physical punishment is warranted.

The Hanabalites, (widely followed in the Arab world) teach that severe punishment is warranted.

The Sha'fi school of thought (also seen in the Arab world) requires a minimum of 4 adult male witnesses before a person can be found guilty of a homosexual act. Al-Fatiha estimates that 4,000 homosexuals have been executed in Iran since their revolution in 1979. 10 public executions of homosexuals have been performed in Afghanistan by the Taliban army.

Oh you really got me there. He only wants to stone adulterers to death, not homosexuals.
And this is the part where you pretend I didn't directly address this:

That's really weird to me that you bothered to do that too because one of the particulars he DID sneak in there was stoning for adultery, though again he went on to predicate that on that weird little "if it is from allah" so who knows how the fuck these religious weirdos interpreted that.
Seriously, are you incapable of being honest?

Excepthe spends literally two minutes talking about how Islam treats homosexuals in terms of punishment in the Koranbefore he asks his series of questions. So you didn't watch the video, and now you're here accusing me of misrepresenting him.
lol

No he didn't. Give me the timestamp for that. I dare you.

How can I misrepresent him...captain chucklefuck...if I posted....the video....in full.....for everyone to see for themselves? Hmmm?
Well you could rely on the fact that most people aren't going to sit through the boring fucking preamble and then just make up whatever stupid shit you want to. How's that plan working out for you?

Yeah man you got me its all a giant conspiracy theory, I was totally thinking when I made that first post about having a big debate with Mikhail about the semantics of how I summarized the video.
Conspiracies necessarily require additional people. You pretending that they're talking about forcible implementation of sharia as the law of the land and then changing it to forcible implementation of sharia law AS the law of the land is just two (out of many) instances of your blatant BLATANT dishonesty.

How's about you cry a little harder?
I do weep for your children. It's a sad fate to be raised by a person that doesn't value honesty.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
yawn. Not even reading it. Cry harder about my use of a word you disapprove of.

Let's see, what are the "punishments laid out in the Koran which are the most perfect punishments that humankind can know"

Islam and Homosexuality

Yeah none of that sufficiently deals with this:

You'll notice he didn't bother asking the crowd what proportion of them thought that "the punishments described in the quran...IF it is from allah" included stoning gays. He basically constructed the question in such a way that they couldn't possibly say no without committing apostasy and the particulars you're accusing him of he didn't actually say.

Status
Not open for further replies.