The Current State of Vodka (or if you prefer all vodka comes from three distilleries)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Mikhail, you're crying that I misrepresented a video that I literally posted right next to my opinion on it.

Could you be more of a crybaby faggot? Yes or no?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Notice how Mikhail just adds all these malicious presumptions into my post?

Yeah man I was totally thinking about how I would misrepresent the video to everyone, ensuring a retarded argument with you over nothing, while also hoping no one would have 6 minutes to watch the full video (which, by the way, I posted) in the hopes that I would trick them all into thinking something I'm not even sure what you think I'm trying to do actually.

Basically what we have here is you, being a salty butthurt little crybaby, being super hypercritical of every post I make because you are desperate to assauge a tiny fraction of your pathetic ego, and throwing a bunch of malicious presumptions into everything I do because you don't like me, mostly because I make a joke of you every time you post.

So again, why don't you go cry a little harder that I'm a human being with a right to watch a video and interpret it as I felt it was presented. Boo hoo. I have an opinion and it isn't the same as yours. Its the end of the world.

Notice how Mikhail just adds all these malicious presumptions into my post?
I think you mean intentions. Lying isn't always a matter of malice. People lie all the time for reason that have nothing to do with hurting others. That doesn't mean they're not liars.

Yeah man I was totally thinking about how I would misrepresent the video to everyone, ensuring a retarded argument with you over nothing, while also hoping no one would have 6 minutes to watch the full video (which, by the way, I posted) in the hopes that I would trick them all into thinking something I'm not even sure what you think I'm trying to do actually.
So why DID you make up the part about trying to use force to implement sharia law, then? Was your thought process SO riddled with confirmation bias that that's what you heard? Why not just admit you made a mistake then rather than try to change your claim after the fact? You could have made me look like a real dick by admitting your mistake. Instead, at best, you've reduced two lies to a fuckup and lie.

Basically what we have here is you, being a salty butthurt little crybaby, being super hypercritical of every post I make because you are desperate to assauge a tiny fraction of your pathetic ego, and throwing a bunch of malicious presumptions into everything I do because you don't like me, mostly because I make a joke of you every time you post.

So again, why don't you go cry a little harder that I'm a human being with a right to watch a video and interpret it as I felt it was presented. Boo hoo. I have an opinion and it isn't the same as yours. Its the end of the world.
While you're looking up "anecdote" and "interpret" you should look up "presumption" and "intention." According to your little bit of whining here,Iwould be the one with the presumptions of your malice. You don't have presumptions about your own mental state because it's your mental state so there wouldn't be a reason for me to "throw them into" your thinking.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
you guys are arguing about sand American Inventors and what they think on a saturday morning

both of you should go outside and get brunch and a mimosa or something

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I know it seems to Mikhail that I'm an evil genius who constantly plots to harm him, mostly because its just so easy to embarass him that I don't really have to try, but believe it or not, I'm just a normal person who thought the video was scary and wanted to share it.

I did not have a double top secret decoder ring plot to fool everyone by hoping no one would watch only 3 minutes of the video instead of all 6, thus ensuring that my dastardly and villainous plot to FOOL AND CONFUSE EVERY POSTER ON THE REROLLED FORUMS into thinking the mainstream of Islamic thought is radical by Western standards.

I know it seems to Mikhail that I'm an evil genius
Whoa whoa whoa. Let's not go overboard here. I wouldneveruse the word genius to describe you.

I did not have a double top secret decoder ring plot to fool everyone by hoping no one would watch only 3 minutes of the video instead of all 6, thus ensuring that my dastardly and villainous plot to FOOL AND CONFUSE EVERY POSTER ON THE REROLLED FORUMS into thinking the mainstream of Islamic thought is radical by Western standards.
So why DID you make up the part about trying to use force to implement sharia law, then? Was your thought process SO riddled with confirmation bias that that's what you heard? Why not just admit you made a mistake then rather than try to change your claim after the fact? You could have made me look like a real dick by admitting your mistake. Instead, at best, you've reduced two lies to a fuckup and lie.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
So why DID you make up the part about trying to use force to implement sharia law, then?
I copied that description almost word for word from the post on another forum where I first saw the video. I didn't even THINK about it before posting it. Literally.

Your autism is off the charts this morning. Have you taken your medication?

I copied that description almost word for word from the post on another forum where I first saw the video. I didn't even THINK about it before posting it. Literally.

Your autism is off the charts this morning. Have you taken your medication?
Wait...so...let me make sure I got this straight? Those were someone else's words? Did you watch the video before you copy-pasta'd that shit?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I was at about the 4 minute mark when I started making the post and wrote the post while finishing the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.