The Current State of Vodka (or if you prefer all vodka comes from three distilleries)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
DD2fg1b.jpg

iannis

Musty Nester
TRADE WAR TRADE WAR

He's even not subtly threatening to do the same thing to the rest of Europe that buys from him if they meddle.

Seems like a dangerous threat to me.

Numbers_sl

shitlord
TRADE WAR TRADE WAR

He's even not subtly threatening to do the same thing to the rest of Europe that buys from him if they meddle.

Seems like a dangerous threat to me.
Gotta get that network of LNG exports going in NA to reduce Russia's influence Europe.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Or we could just give them back their soviet union. Shitholes anyway.

Numbers_sl

shitlord
U.S. anti-tank rockets being used by Syrian rebels in new video.http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/...A3E0RZ20140415

Online videos show Syrian rebels using what appear to be U.S. anti-tank rockets, weapons experts say, the first significant American-built armaments in the country's civil war.

They would signal a further internationalization of the conflict, with new rockets suspected from Russia and drones from Iran also spotted in the forces of President Bashar al-Assad.

None of that equipment, however, is seen as enough to turn the tide of battle in a now broadly stalemated war, with Assad dominant in Syria's central cities and along the Mediterranean coast and the rebels in the interior north and east.

Numbers_sl

shitlord

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Dear Itlan,

You have received an infraction at Rerolled.

Reason: Earning a Timeout
-------
BANISHED
-------

This infraction is worth 3 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
The PUSSY SHIT spoiler discussion thread - Page 19
Haha wormie is stupid.

And again, Margaery loses all her power with the death of Joffrey. Cersei would be Queen Regent while Tommen comes of age. At least I think that's how it works... unless Margaery plans on humping that little porker as well? What is he, 8?
All the best,
Rerolled
UNJUST ADMIN.

iannis

Musty Nester
I just watched a few episodes of Raising Hope.

The writing on that show issurprisinglysubtle. I'd seen like a scene here and there of it before... and that's why I didn't bother watching an entire episode of it. And I've got a friend whose opinion I generally respect who's been after me to watch it for a while. But I'd just been thinking that... well, we all have our guilty pleasures. If all you see are bits and pieces it just looks like a standard braindead sitcom with idiot jokes and idiot characters.

I know it's in season 4 and I'm so late to the party that the party ended last weekend. But for a dumbass little sitcom I really was pleasantly surprised. It's only a few jokes per episode, or just a way that they frame the episode which is by itself witty... but they really do SNEAK them in. Not as retarded as I thought it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.