The Cycle (2026)

kroenen

Regimen Morum
8,050
34,537
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: The Cycle

Genre: Horror, Thriller

Director: Jordan Downey

Cast: Deborah Ann Woll, Jeffrey Donovan, Gretchen Corbett, Jack Doolan, Will Hochman, Dana Millican, Phillip Andre Botello, Don Keith Opper, Carl W. Crudup, Danika Golombek, Jeb Berrier, David Myers Gregory

Release: 2026-09-24

Runtime: 111

Plot: A daughter unravels her father's dark past after his body, missing for 36 years, is found at a horrific crime scene.
 

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
20,287
45,120

Well color me intrigued. That's a nice trailer too, because I don't really know what the hell's going on but I'm interested enough that I want to watch the movie. I can honestly say I'm pretty excited about this one. Will it be a stinker or phenomenal, who knows but at least I'm interested.

Thanks, buddy!
 
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
35,739
66,467
Very excited for this and it will be on Shudder/AMC+ in a couple weeks.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database