The Dating Game: Glory Hole Edition - Round 11

Which hole do you select?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Dating_game.jpg

It's time once again for the Glory Hole Edition of The Dating Game!

Well gals and gents the way it's played is pretty simple. There are 10 individually numbered holes to choose from and behind each a pair of quivering lips belonging to one of this weeks celebrity participants awaits. All you have to do is decide into which hole you'll insert your custard launcher and enter your selection in the poll above.

After the poll has closed on Friday I will announce which celebrities match up with which holes, the order being determined by the Randomotron-5000. At that point your selections will be locked in and it will up to each man to see if he can go the distance. Please note that you only have 3 days to make your selection for this round.

So without any further ado let's meet this weeks celebrity participants, in no particular order:

Blake Lively

blake_lively.jpg

Taylor Lautner

taylor_lautner.jpg

Amber Heard

Amber_Heard.jpg

Adele

adele.jpg

Hayden Panettiere

hayden_panettiere.jpg

Domino Presley

Domino_Presley.jpg

Milana Vayntrub

Milana_Vayntrub.jpg

Paula Deen

paula_deen.jpg

Tami Donaldson

tami_donaldson.jpg

And of course our Mystery Celebrity

mystery.png

• 1Like
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 1 users

Leon

<Silver Donator>
No losers here boys. Going in deep with number 3.

• 1Jew
  • 1Like

Hedeon

Molten Core Raider
After getting Steven Tyler and Jerry Jones back to back I think I've finally come out of my depression and can finally start to appreciate life again! Once you hit the bottom everything looks better, this round looks like such a cake walk with only two semi awful choices and really Butter Queen and TwinkWolf aren't really that bad as long as they both shave beforehand. I'm ready to face the day and I'm riding number 8 again even after all the failures.

shutterstock69227128_homepage_banner.jpg

• 3Like
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 3 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Gimme Hayden, please. We share a birthday and everything. Plus she's so tiny, she probably wouldn't even have to get on her knees

• 1Jew
  • 1Like

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
Staying with number 10, can't really lose this week. I would prefer to get paula dean, who wouldn't want a racist woman that can cook.

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Staying with number 10, can't really lose this week. I would prefer to get paula dean, who wouldn't want a racist woman that can cook.

careful now, she might butter your pickle and just devour it whole and you'll never see it again

• 1Jew

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Hayden or Milana? Lets go #3 - keep the streak of sexy alive.

• 1Jew

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Gimmie dat Hayden or Milana or Blake. Amber Heard just wants to steal half of my shit.

Numero Uno.

• 1Jew

PreacherX

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Yes Jim, I would like to take my normal number 10 for the ride again

• 1Jew

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Sticking with trusty #2, it really will be hard to lose this round. I expect the Mystery Celeb to be something... not good.

• 1Jew