The Dating Game: Glory Hole Edition - Round 15 ~ And now a muffled word from our sponsors ~

Which hole do you select?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Dating_game.jpg

It's time once again for the Glory Hole Edition of The Dating Game!

For this special round of The Dating Game our family of corporate sponsors have issued forth their minions to reprise the roles that you've come to know them by from your favorite commercial interruptions! While ordinarily they're what's standing in between you and quality entertainment, today they ARE the entertainment.

As you know by now the way it's played is pretty simple. There are 10 individually numbered holes to choose from and behind each a gum-lined garage belonging to one of this weeks celebrity participants awaits. All you have to do is decide into which hole you'll drive your steamin' semen truck and enter your selection in the poll above.

After the poll has closed on Friday I will announce which celebrities match up with which holes, the order being determined by the Randomotron-5000. At that point your selections will be locked in and it will up to each man to see if he can go the distance.

So without any further ado let's meet this weeks celebrity participants, in no particular order:

You know her as the Nationwide Spy, it's Jana Kramer!

nationwide_spy_jana_kramer.jpg

We've got Phil Swift here for Flex Seal!

phil_swift_flex_seal.jpg

She's Best Buy's holiday gal, say hello to Alisa Allapach!

alisa_allapach_for_best_buy.jpg

You know her all too well as Flo but today she's giving us the Todd treatment, for Progressive it's Stephanie Courtney!

progressive_flo_todd_stephanie_courtney.jpg

She always looks good in bareMinerals but she's ready to wear something from your bare minerals, let's give a hand to Melanie Kannokada!

Melanie_Kannokada_bare_Minerals.jpg

He's here to test the limits of super absorbency, it's ShamWoW's very own Vince Offer!

shamwow_vince_offer.jpg

She's descended to earth to put in a little worship time at our alter, the DirectTV Goddess Hannah Davis!

directv_goddess_hannah_davis.jpg

They're the dynamic duo of the dashboard, let's hear it for Sonic's TJ Jagodowski & Peter Grosz!

sonic_T_J_Jagodowski_and_Peter_Grosz.jpg

Sorry Ronald but she's the hottest redhead in fast food, for Wendy's it's Morgan Smith Goodwin!

wendy_morgan_smith_goodwin.jpg

And of course our Mystery Celebrity

mystery.png

• 1Like
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 1 users

Brad2770

So if I get the Sonic guys, do I get both at the same time or one at a time?

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

blizzak

<Silver Donator>
Grabbed number 5 again. My guess is that the mystery blower is Jared and he's going to try and stuff the hole with a footlong before I get my half a sanwhich in there.

• 2Worf
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 2 users

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
So if I get the Sonic guys, do I get both at the same time or one at a time?

They're a package deal so you get both at the same time ... provided they can break off the pre-meal banter long enough to get the job done.

• 1Jew

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Alisa! On your knees, NOW!!!

Ed, you ginger bastard. Make it happen

• 1Jew
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fadaar

That guy
I'm really curious to see what the mystery guest is going to be this week, so many options

• 1Jew

Surn

Molten Core Raider
i've been on a roll lately with Wynnick and Underwood. Throwin the bones for number 8 this time

• 1Jew

PreacherX

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Hmmm a redhead. I have my own personal frosty for Morgan

Taking the 10 train to Wendy's

• 1Jew

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
If you want to be an ass you can tell Discount Double Check when you finish.

I think she is an attractive lady and would love to have sex with her in a missionary position for purpose of procreation.

• 1Jew