The Dating Game: Glory Hole Edition - Round 3 ~Nerdgasm Week~

Which hole do you select?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Dating_game.jpg

Welcome back gals and gents as we continue on with Nerdgasm Week here on the Glory Hole Edition of The Dating Game!

In the spirit of our theme week all of our celebrity participants will be reprising the roles that made them immortals in the realm of geekdom. But before we introduce our celebrities let's go over the rules for our players.

There are 10 individually numbered holes to choose from and behind each a talented maw belonging to one of this weeks celebrity participants awaits. All you have to do is decide into which hole you'll deliver your beef bayonet and enter your selection in the poll above. Please note, you only have 2 days to make your selection this round.

On Friday after the poll has closed I will announce which celebrities match up with which holes, the order being determined by the Randomotron-5000. At that point your selections will be locked in and it will up to each man to see if he can go the distance.

So without any further ado let's meet this weeks celebrity participants, in no particular order:

She put the "ass" in "assimiliation", it's the Borg Queen!

borg_queen.jpg

Next up is a girl that goes by many different faces in many different places but this week she's joining us as everyone's favorite Fett, let's hear it for LeeAnna Vamp!

Lee_Anna_Vamp_Boba_Fett.jpg

Go home and get your ladder, it's The Rancor!

rancor2.jpg

She knows what it's like to play host to a snake-like foreign object, let's hear a round of applause for Captain Samantha Carter!

Captain_Samantha_Carter.gif

She's made a name for herself busting myths so we're gonna find out if there's anything else she can bust, it's Kari Byron!

kari_byron.png

Hailing from the luxury resort hotel of a thousand and one follies, lollies, and lickemollies, he's Ruby Rhod!

Ruby_Rhod.jpg

A fully trained and liscensed Companion after years of preperation and known for being adept at swordplay, she's Inara Serra!

morena_baccarin_inara_serra.jpg

She's always on the lookout to makeout but for her it's serious business, it's Sil.

Sil_2.jpg

You better let him take his time because when you rush a miracle man you get rotten miracles, let's hear it for Miracle Max!

miracle_max.jpg

And of course this rounds Mystery Celebrity

mystery.png

Last edited:
  • 1Jew
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
So much Stargate love. Samantha Carter and Orisai rolled into one.

Mia clemencia, dena esto.

I can already imagine Mist taking my penis into her soft supple hands and starting to caress the head with her lips and tongue.. erm.. woah, that was vivid.

• 1Jew
  • 1Triggered

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Jeez, the Mouth of Sauron, that escalated quickly. Not sure where you go from there...

This week's Mystery Celeb is:

• The woodchipper from Fargo!
  • Jaws, from Jaws!
  • Jaws, from The Spy Who Loved Me!
  • A school of Pirahna from Pirahna 3D!
  • The rock crusher from Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom!
  • Lorena Bobbit!
  • Mileena from Mortal Kombat X!
  • Shai-hulud from Dune!
  • The Wave Motion Gun from Space Battleship Yamato!

• 1Jew
  • 1Like

Royal

The Mystery Celebrity isn't necessarily the bad pull. It's just you know ... a surprise. A ying when you thought there might be a yang on the other side.

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Lucky number 7. Borg Queen, Inara or Rancor Ruby Rhod sound good to me.

Last edited:
  • 1Jew

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I think we can all agree ruby rhode will probably give the best head out of this lot. #2 at worst.

• 1Jew

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Royal Royal Excellent threads - love the presentations. You should do them in the movie presenter guy voice too :D

• 1Jew

Leon

<Silver Donator>
number 4, I hope it's Tokra possessed Samantha Carter. Can't go wrong with a mouth like Ruby's tho.

• 1Jew

Royal

Royal Royal Excellent threads - love the presentations. You should do them in the movie presenter guy voice too :D

My mind's ear only ever hears them in the voice of Johnny Olson, the announcer for what seemed like every game show I watched as a kid.

Last edited:
  • 1Jew

Royal

Dating_game.jpg

Well the time has come gents, and gals, to line up for the hole that you have previously chosen. Remember we have your selections recorded in the poll above, so no shuffling about once our celebrities have been assigned to their corresponding hole.

And now for this round's celebrities!

I have in my hand your hole assignments as determined by the Randomotron-5000. As I call your names please report to the following holes:

#1 Miracle Max

miracle_max.jpg

#2 Captain Samantha Carter

Captain_Samantha_Carter.gif

#3 The Rancor

rancor2.jpg

#4 Inara Serra

morena_baccarin_inara_serra.jpg

#5 Sil ... hmmm, looks like we might have waited a bit too long for Sil.

latest_cb_20130620060338.jpg

#6 LeeAnna Vamp

Lee_Anna_Vamp_Boba_Fett.jpg

#7 Ruby Rhod

Ruby_Rhod.jpg

#8 This round's Mystery Celebrity

Selene

selene.jpg

#9 The Borg Queen

borg_queen.jpg

#10 Kari Byron

kari_byron.png