the economics of suffering in boston

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diazepane_sl

shitlord
Hello,

I am being discriminated against in Boston. I worked at a place called the Kebab Factory and was sexually harassed/assaulted, when i complained about it they told me that I sound like I have paranoid schizophrenia in order to try to get out of it. All of my conversations are being monitored by the police, even this. Because they threw me out of a workstation and are upset that I thought they were blaming me for the Boston Marathon bombings. Now in order to protect the reputation of the police, and the people I've come into contact with, the city is banding together and creating the illusion of normalcy. I barely have enough money to pay my rent, and the place I'm working at is pretending that there are no hours available, I know this because I overheard one of the supervisors tell the management that he could assign any number of hours he wished.

I've been suffering for so long because of how much this city is working against me, that I am starting a campaign to bring the truth. So far I have mocked people for blessing themselves when they sneeze. Who are they to think that some divine being looks down on them with favor while they are just watching me suffer. I also snort like a pig to represent the self entitled hypocrites that they are. Another thing I thought of to do was wear a Boston Strong t-shirt and hold a rubber band around my nose so it looks like a pigs snout, then shake people's hands and say "God bless you." It's all I can think of to do in order to get my message out there. Besides this.

Please, I don't think it's possible to easily comprehend the amount of suffering I've been through because of others' greed. I filed a case with equal opportunity employment when I was forced to quit The Kebab Factory. No one here is going to give me any other job besides the one I have. Everyone I talk to about it advises me that I should go to a hospital. This isn't about having a medical condition, you should be concerned about how I'm being discriminated against, not if I have a medical condition. Denying that something is going on is the root cause of discrimination. I'm in Medford, and I work in Alewife. My name is Sean Hronek.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
rrr_img_91440.jpg

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being Chris Farley and 10 being you, how fat are you?

Diazepane_sl

shitlord
I think you know. Everyone knows who I am. Because the other day, I got a ton of awful stares from everyone I came into contact with. It's not a coincidence.

Diazepane_sl

shitlord
I also told someone on the street that If i didn't get into Harvard (I'm applying this year) that I would never be able to escape the discrimination. Which I think is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.