The Elder Scrolls Online

bayr_sl

shitlord
The private server is just character creation and running around an empty world with no monsters/items etc so it's really nothing and blown wildly out of proportion, unless something changes about what they can do

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The private server is just character creation and running around an empty world with no monsters/items etc so it's really nothing and blown wildly out of proportion, unless something changes about what they can do
What's funny in my opinion is that someone already figured it out. Of courseplayingon a private server is as fun and reliable as playing baseball with hedgehogs. Though, some people who don't have beta access would see about 1 hour of their boredom relieved while playing with character creation and character movement. But you're right, it's nothing huge.

Vilmz_sl

shitlord
If you're gonna post leaks again, please hide your account's name watermarks this time, ESO has them too.
Ahh that pic, I'm not too worried about it tbh. That was one of the biggest drunk posts I've done in quite some time lol. Ah well what's done is done, I've played and seen enough already that I'm already spoiled with it and I'd rather see what it's like at release at this point.

JordanJax_sl

shitlord
Ut, just curious- have you ever actually...done anything?

(Other than save millions of nerdlings from falling prey to evil mmorpg dev propaganda? Well...dozens anyway)

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Ut, just curious- have you ever actually...done anything?

(Other than save millions of nerdlings from falling prey to evil mmorpg dev propaganda? Well...dozens anyway)
Who the fuck are you now? Based on your two previous posts I have a new stalker... again. (You are two for three from what I have seen in your profile.)

Don't worry Vilmz you won't be missing anything you haven't already seen.

Bruman

Golden Squire
Looks like I hit a nerve.
Hey, cut him some slack, he claimed for like 10 pages straight that Blackwulf was a shill, then another 5 that Blackwulf was Matt Firor, only to finally be proven completely wrong. Those wounds take time to heal, you wouldn't pick on someone who just got hit by a bus, would you?

(Wait, it's the internet, you probably would).

DMK_sl

shitlord
Forget the 50-100 pages he's been right about other things. Whether he's right or wrong about ESO he's been more right about other games then most people here that like to throw shit at him. At least he brings something to this forum. Lord Blanco and his other mate wouldn't exist without Blackwulf. They are just troll accounts created to stir the pot because Blackwulf was getting hated on from all directions. I got no fucken idea who they are but they certainly have other accounts here.

Barab

Silver Knight of the Realm
who is or isnt excited about something that may or may not happen this weekend ?

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Hey, cut him some slack, he claimed for like 10 pages straight that Blackwulf was a shill, then another 5 that Blackwulf was Matt Firor, only to finally be proven completely wrong. Those wounds take time to heal, you wouldn't pick on someone who just got hit by a bus, would you?

(Wait, it's the internet, you probably would).
Actually Blackwulf is Matt Firor and he's running TESO Junkies for me. You should check the site out.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
who is or isnt excited about something that may or may not happen this weekend ?
A level 50 PvP cyrodil test. I would say it's about time, but I am wondering at the same time why you are being so coy about it.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Forget the 50-100 pages he's been right about other things.
This is a fallacy. All he does is throw poo around the MMO forum and then when a bad game comes out he claims he predicted it was going to be shit. All his inner details and "sources" predict absolutely jack and shit that turns out right. He is just as much a Nostradomus as a person sitting in the middle of tornado alley and crying out that tornados are coming.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Anyone have an opinion about the PVP? I'm really interested in seeing if it's any good.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Everyone knows about it. Or should. Good to see them actually show it for once but you would think they may want to make it a bigger deal.
God, you clearly don't know anything about marketing. It's not cool unless the players find out about it from some hidden code in a cracker jack box that they have to edit the source code of a hidden web page. If we just posted on our website "Level 50 pvp test this weekend" we wouldn't "be viral" or "hip with the kids" and their "internets"

edit: P.S. I fucking HATE marketers, salesmen, and politicians. Careers that attract sleazy people make me shiver. I don't know why, but lawful evil has always been more contrary to what I find morally acceptable than just some cracked out drug dealer robbing a store.